Lacuna Coil US Tour...w/guests Within Temptation!

Bumping this up. I was checking out the WT website and saw that Lacuna Coil & Within Temtpation are playing NYC at Gramercy Theatre on Saturday May 12th! I was planning on going to Montreal but now I may just go to NYC instead.

Ticketbastard Link

They are going to South Lake City Utah and NOT to Orlando, Miami or Fort Lauderdale? WTFFF!

Obviously the promoter has NO fucking idea of where the fans reside??? I guess when they play that venue and 11 people show up they will learn their lesson.

I got this today on myspace.......roadrunner is going to do it again.

Good news! Our friends at Roadrunner Records US have created a cool EP for all our new fans in the States! Here's their press release: "Within Temptation invades the U.S. May 1st with the limited edition release The Howling EP available exclusively at Hot Topic for the low low price of $1.99. Catch the band on tour in May and June with Lacuna Coil and check out their upcoming full-length The Heart Of Everything in stores everywhere on July 24th. The Hot Topic exclusive EP is limited so pick one up while they last."

Who all will be at the Knoxville show? I don't think anyone I know IRL is going to be there, so I'd like to meet some cool folks while there.

Ours has a little bit of everything. 80s/early 90s pop culture, punk, goth, metal t-shirts, etc. I was actually given free Lacuna Coil stickers there one time when I was in the store wearing a band t-shirt like 3 years ago. I used to stop by every few months and shop the clearance rack. Got some nice deals on some childhood nostalgic stuff like My Little Pony & what not. Also the one place you could find Invader Zim stuff for awhile.

hm.. Did the NYC show sellout? Ticketbastard doesn't say so but when I go select tickets to checkout it tells me there's no tickets. Will have to try calling Gramercy tomorrow or something.

=( sold out =(
i'm not going to the NY show =(

Well, I was going to go to the Montreal show until the NYC show was announced. But I didn't want to get tickets right away. So now I'm back to going to Montreal. Luckily I'm in Albany so either trip isn't much of a difference.

I've seen Lacuna Coil twice, and that's two more times than I needed too. I like some of their music, but they are immensely boring live. If Within Temptation comes to Cleveland, I'm there, if not, who cares.