Last Album You Listened to in Full?

vader-solitude-in-madness-500x500.jpg

:kickass::headbang: The new Vader crushes! They don't anything new here but it has that classic Vader energy and sound! The songs are short,aggressive and to the point so the ADD guys like me won't get bored. :lol:

Just getting done with it. Incredible work, even if I wanted more songs like Phantom Force (and that Sanchez comes off too much as a conspiracy theorist to me).

Edit: Sanchez can write riffs and songs like a maniac, but christ on a bike do I hate the lyrics to the closing song. Still a good album though.

I've.... never actually listened to Havok, I don't think. I should probably fix that. :lol:

You're missing out Keenan. Time Is Up and Point of No Return EP are amazing.

Last edited:
Reactions: zerostatic
Just getting done with it. Incredible work, even if I wanted more songs like Phantom Force (and that Sanchez comes off too much as a conspiracy theorist to me).

Edit: Sanchez can write riffs and songs like a maniac, but christ on a bike do I hate the lyrics to the closing song. Still a good album though.

Man I remember being the only person defending Conformicide when it came out but man do I kinda hate some of their political lyrics. A lot of them are just................................. yeah. This album is a lot better about that at least

Been listening to the new Trivium record a lot. Haven't been in much of a thrash mood though so I haven't listened to the new Havok yet. Never been a big fan of theirs (although I do remember enjoying Time is Up / Unnatural Selection)... will check it at some point

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

R-369611-1420674386-7745.jpeg.jpg

Love Enslaved. This era's logo is probably my favourite band logo or all-time too...

New Havok album is a great improvement over the last album. Shorter songs help and they toned down the preachy political conspiracy crap.

207.jpg

I gave the new Vader album a shot. I liked that a lot. Surprised to find out they were Polish too - I thought they were American.

Man I remember being the only person defending Conformicide when it came out but man do I kinda hate some of their political lyrics. A lot of them are just................................. yeah. This album is a lot better about that at least

New Havok album is a great improvement over the last album. Shorter songs help and they toned down the preachy political conspiracy crap.

Exactly. The weakest part about the band has been the outlandishness of some lyrics. At the base of it, political awareness has always been a topic in the band and thrash in general but Sanchez always finds a way to make it so offputting in a not good way.

ab67616d0000b2735e68920ccb4b31def62396c1

For those who listened to the new Vader, the song Dancing In The Slaughter House is actually a cover song and featured in this tribute album. The album is all over the place but its hilarious hearing this album go from Decapitated and Vader to Polish pop and country. I like it.

Kohti-Tuhoa-Ihmisen-Kasvot-1564584479-640x640.jpg

Hardcore punk from Finland. Great music but the songs are really short. I was listening to them on Spotify and looked away for a second, and when I looked back I saw that I was already halfway through another album of theirs.

dream-theater-distance-over-time.png

This album still amazes me. Everytime I listen to it, the hour seems to go by so fast. It's so weird.