Last gig you saw

JonnyD said:
Last Gig I saw was ProgPower V in Atlanta Georgia :) it ruled!

Indeed it bloody did! :headbang:

Last gig...hummmm IN FLAMES :Spin: But today I see the mighty Alice Cooper :worship:

JonnyD said:
I'v seen Alice twice! :) hes is awsome live!!!!

This will be my second time! He is indeed amazing, a legend onstage...and one of my top 5 favs! :D I'll let you guys know about the gig later...if anyone is interested that is...

Pabla said:
This will be my second time! He is indeed amazing, a legend onstage...and one of my top 5 favs! :D I'll let you guys know about the gig later...if anyone is interested that is...

Absolutely I'd love to hear about it :) Alice is one of my Longtime and oldest Favorites ... I have been listening to him since I was a Wee boy :loco: ... so yeah! fill us in!

Last one was Slayer (with Hawk), awesome indeed. Next up in November are Sonata Arctica and a few days later Evergrey...

sixxswine said:
I can't say enough about Evergrey, they sound excellent live!
I had to tell myself that I wasn't listening to the record...
It was live.

Wow, seems cool to look out for... I love their latest album.
Sonata Arctica I don't like that much on CD, but live they are said to be very good, anyone has seen them live.

May 18 - Suffocation with Dying Fetus, Malomar and Uphill Battle.

June 19 - Damage Plan with a shitty, shitty support act who's name I cant remember.

August 18 - Judas Priest and Slayer.

October 20 - Napalm Death wih Misery Index with Fleshcraft.

Blue Oyster Cult. Reno Harrah's Plaza, May 2004.

carnut said:
Wow, seems cool to look out for... I love their latest album.
Sonata Arctica I don't like that much on CD, but live they are said to be very good, anyone has seen them live.

The promoter of Progpower loves both Symphony X and Evergrey and it wouldn't surprise me to see those two at PPVI.

Bryant

The last concert I went to was on the 3rd of September to see CIRITH GORGOR, ZARATHUSTRA, MOR DAGOR, LUCIFERI EXCELSI & PESTHAUCH. I only liked ZARATHUSTRA while the rest of the bands weren´t really my thing. Next up is KIT III in a few weeks featuring such fantastic bands:

REPENT 12:00 – 12:45
METAL INQUISITOR 13:05 – 13:50
ROTTWEILLER 14:10 – 14:55
WITCHFYNDE 15:15 – 16:00
SACRED STEEL 16:20 – 17:20
JAGUAR 17:40 – 18:40
TYRANTS REIGN 19:00 – 20:00
STORMWITCH 20:20 – 21:35
HALLOWS EVE 21:55 – 23:10
HELSTAR 23:30 – 01:00
DEST. CALLING 01:15 – 02:00

WARM UP:

RAIN 20:00 – 20:30
LIGEIA 20:45 – 21:30
RAM 21:45 – 22:45
DESTINY 23:00 – 00:15

July 10th....Germain Amphitheatre....Ozzfest
seen Black Sabbath :worship:
Judas Priest
Slayer :worship:
Dimmu Borgir
DevilDriver
Lamb of God
Lacuna Coil
Hatebreed
and God Forbid

Last real gig was Exodus in late August, with Heathen supporting. Fucking EXCELLENT show; Zetro's last performance in America, and he went out with a bang. They busted out all kinds of rarities–Metal Command, Verbal Razors, Only Death Decides, and LIKE FATHER LIKE FUCKING SON. Heathen ruled too, as usual–my fourth time seeing them that summer, and they never disappointed. Plus I somehow manged to get my hands on an over-21 wristband, so that certainly improved the concert-going experience. :D

I'm seeing Exodus again tonight, opening for Megadeth. Can't fucking wait.