Last gig you saw

JonnyD said:
Absolutely I'd love to hear about it :) Alice is one of my Longtime and oldest Favorites ... I have been listening to him since I was a Wee boy :loco: ... so yeah! fill us in!
Well, Alice was...this smiley says it all>> :worship: :worship:
I will post a review tomorrow :)

Man, does Saxon kick major ass live or what!
I saw them last night and they were even better than the last year!!! :headbang:
Biff's voice is in excellent condition and the band is very tight sounding! And their last album (Lionheart) is awesome!!! :worship: :worship: :worship:

Last concert i went to was Van Halen 8/17/04. And thanks to a friend buying an extra ticket and kinda forcing me to go, I'm gonna see Metallica and Godsmack sometime in November. Oh joy.

I saw WASP last night...made a thread about it. The night before that, I saw Anthrax, Dio & Fireball Ministry. FM was decent, nothing to write home about but not bad. Anthrax fucking KILLED...I didn't know John Bush could shriek like that, but I thought I had accidentally walked into a Death Angel show, I shit you not. They're the first metal band I've seen successfully break the rule "If nobody in the band has long hair, the band will suck." And of course, Dio fucking ruled. "STARGAZER," MOTHERFUCKERS! No "Neon Knights" due to Anaheim's lame-ass curfew, but otherwise excellent.

Oh yeah, Megadeth was good despite a mediocre setlist (nothing from Killing Is My Business, two crappy songs from the new album, too much Youthanasia...good album, but four songs is overdoing it. Exodus was dead on musically, and Steve Esquivel's voice wasn't bad, but he kept forgetting the lyrics. Disgraceful.

Saw Whitesnake at the Guildhall in Portsmouth. Support was The Quireboys - OK if you like that sort of thing. Whitesnake were really on form. David Coverdale still has a fine throat on him and during his solo spot Tommy Aldridge lobbed his sticks into the audience and battered his kit barehanded.
Glad I made the effort to see them