Last movie you saw and your verdict

I was disappointed with Citizen Kane and Treasure of Sierra Madre.

Recently been on a classic movie kick and watched And Then There Were None. A bit slow for modern audiences, but I love murder mysteries and can see how Clue was an updated take on this movie.

8493631586_78536f112f_b.jpg

Fuck yes

Reactions: zerostatic
The original Teenage Mutant ninja Turtles from 1990. Surprised to see how little I remember it, and much I thought I remembered, then realized was in the second one. :lol:

Reactions: CiG
Logan

Holy shit! This is THE Wolverine movie, dark, gritty and violent althought some humorous bits here and there. Probably the most realistic superhero adaptation to date, road movie if you will. See it, you won't regret it.

Really want to see Logan but probably won't get the chance to :(

That being said, the last movie I saw was Get Out and holy FUCK was that movie amazing.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II : The Secret of the Ooze

It may be a cheesy and kind of dumb kids movie, but I still love it. One of my favorite movies ever. :D

Lego Batman - fun and enjoyable, worth seeing in the theater.

Fist Fight - poorly written, and the few funny parts aren't enough to save it from the horrible plot. Christina Hendrick's incredible rack couldn't save this turd, and I wish they would've shown more of her in this.

I made Sara watch RoboCop the other day because she'd never seen it, which was shocking, since seeing RoboCop is a prerequisite for being in any sort of relationship with me :lol:

Bonus: She fucking loved it. In fact, her exact words were "I don't want mushy-lovey-duvvy crap in my movies. I wanna see blood, I wanna see violence, I wanna see tits, I wanna see motherfuckers getting shot to ribbons, I wanna see some PAIN". I had no idea I was going out with Paul Baloff :lol:

Reactions: CiG
Logan. Overrated. Good, but overrated. (Side note : I have never liked Hugh Jackman as Wolverine)

Last edited:
Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets

I really wanted to like this one, I remember that I liked comics back in the day. And visually it's great, no problem there but poorly casted main charactes is where it fails miserably. Can't really think what else to say about this, it's soon forgotten.