Last Purchased Album

Originally posted by ~UlvedaL~

And yesterday:

Aurora Borealis – “Time, Unveiled”
Blood Red Throne – ”Affiliated With The Suffering”
Infernal – “Infernal”
Septic Flesh – “Sumeria Daemons”

What the fuck ?? Blood Red Throne ?? That albums isn't released yet...how did you get your hands on that one ?

I picked up Darkthrone - Soulside Journey yesterday, and the Children Of Bodom live album today....
The darkthrone album was amazing!! I think it's their best work by far, good old death metal at it's best...

Just picked these up the other day...
Summoning - Let the Mortals Sing Your Fame
Ephel Duath - Rephormula
Immortal - Sons of Northern Darkness
Rakoth - Planeshift
All of them are incredible. Ephel Duath and Rakoth are doing some really incredible unique things on Lee B's new label Elitist Records. Check them out. Both are black metal with big twists, Ephel Duath is about one of the most compicated bands I have ever heard, while Rakoth utilizes a flute player to add to their very folky form of fantasy black metal.

My fave record store was closing down :cry:
They made a sell out everything was 70% cheaper but of cause the best was already gone...
there were two albums of Norwegain bands...

Lengsel - Solace (think they only released that album, am I wrong?)
Godsend - As The Shadows Fall ( Gunder A. Dragsten is from Trondheim, but the rest seems to be from Sweden - well, Dan Swanö is for sure, nevertheless, it counts as a Norwegain project/band...)

Yesterday i got:
*Susperia - Predominance (i think it's much better than Vindication...anyone here agree? Most people i have met, thinks the last mentioned album is the best:rolleyes: )
*Old Mans Child - Born Of The Flickering (And the collection is complete...except In Defiance Of Existence, out January 20th)
*Kalmah - They Will Return (finally:lol: )

Originally posted by BTK
What the fuck ?? Blood Red Throne ?? That albums isn't released yet...how did you get your hands on that one ?

It´s the full promo from Hammerheart... I write on this metalmagazine you know... :p

Latest arrivals:

Benümb – “By Means Of Upheaval” (Kind of crappy!)
Folorn – “Hybernation”
Old Man´s Child – “In Defiance Of Existence”
Revenge – “Triumph. Genocide. Antichrist.”

I ordered
Windir - Sóknardalr
Einherjer- Norwegian Native Art
and Finntroll - Midnattes Widunder

about a week and a half ago on cdon.com, but I havent recieved them yet :(

Originally posted by Aggressor
I ordered
Windir - Sóknardalr
Einherjer- Norwegian Native Art