Latest CD you bought...

I just splurged and got a bunch just to expand my library. I just sorta happened most of these (Love PQ, Hammerfall & Quiet Riot, the rest were a wait-and-see). So, I apologize in advance for the long list to follow: Magic Never Dies - Power Quest, Reckoning Night & Unia - Sonata Artica, Legacy of Kings - HammerFall, City of Evil - Avenged Sevenfold, Enter Deception - Cellador, Metal Health - Quiet Riot, KISS - KISS, lastly Hand of Blood - Bullet For My Valentine. A couple of them I was just curious about. But yeah, that's the most CDs I've ever bought at the same time. Don't know what to expect with BFMV and A7X. Cross my fingers they are good. read about those two in "100 Greatest Metal Guitarists".

Just commenting on the above....I remember getting Quiet Riot's "Metal Health" record when it came out. I seem to recall that in those days Kerrang used to do "flexi discs" on the cover of the magazine and I'm pretty sure it was listening to that that got me interested in QR.

i would love to say i just bought a bunch of cool metal alums, but for the most part all i listen to is girly pop music (owl city, never shout never ect...) the next metal cd i am going to get, with either be eternity or the circle of life, both by freedom call.

Thanks, Steve. Glad you approve. Any other suggestions for my metal collection?

You may have these already but I listen to these with great regularity...and I'm going to go hard rock and metal

Dream Theater - Images and Words
Testament - The Ritual
Iron Maiden - Somewhere in Time
Whitesnake - 1987
Black Sabbath - Heaven and Hell and Mob Rules
Megadeth - Rust in Peace
Hammerfall - Legacy of Kings
Judas Priest - Screaming for Vengeance and Painkiller
Kiss - Lick it up/Animalize/Crazy Nights
Van Halen - 5150/OU812

I could go on......and often do....hahahahaha!!!

I just ordered the new Rhapsody album. Had to hunt around for a good price on the digipack because it turns out i heard one of the bonus tracks when i was sampling it on youtube... and i didn't want the album without it :lol:

You may have these already but I listen to these with great regularity...and I'm going to go hard rock and metal

Dream Theater - Images and Words
Testament - The Ritual
Iron Maiden - Somewhere in Time
Whitesnake - 1987
Black Sabbath - Heaven and Hell and Mob Rules
Megadeth - Rust in Peace
Hammerfall - Legacy of Kings
Judas Priest - Screaming for Vengeance and Painkiller
Kiss - Lick it up/Animalize/Crazy Nights
Van Halen - 5150/OU812

I could go on......and often do....hahahahaha!!!

Cool, I got the Dream Theater, Iron Maiden, & Megadeth albums. Got the HammerFall on the way. Gotta check out the rest. Heard all, but just not the albums you listed. Gee, with all the albums I've been buying lately, i'm pretty sure my cd cabinet is going to collapse under all the weight! I'm starting to see why they call it "Heavy" metal. :headbang:

The new Rhapsody is so, so, so good.

Also, glad to see you picked up Cellador, Princess! Been spinning that one in my car the past few days, actually. Even after a few years of nothing but that album, I still like the band. Too bad they're pretty much dead now.