Latest CD you bought...

Finally got around to buying a few Rhapsody albums the other day - Legendary Tales, Power of the Dragonflame, and a new copy of Symphony of Enchanted Lands 2! I have a new copy of Triumph or Agony on backorder as well (my rather obliterated copy still plays, though it skips on a few songs), as well as Rain of a Thousand Flames and The Cold Embrace of Fear. Once I nab those and the new album From Chaos To Eternity I'll finally have all the music!

Just Pre-Ordered:

Alestorm - Back Through Time (Limited Edition)

Just the "Normal" Limited Edition though, not the one with the pendent, nor the one with the Bobblehead.

I've got the 'Back Through Time' Hoodie and 'Scurvy Steve' Shirt on my wish list as well, as much as I want to order them now I dare not do so until I'm more financially secure.

*Band Merchandise Whore*

Just Pre-Ordered:

Alestorm - Back Through Time (Limited Edition)

Just the "Normal" Limited Edition though, not the one with the pendent, nor the one with the Bobblehead.

I've got the 'Back Through Time' Hoodie and 'Scurvy Steve' Shirt on my wish list as well, as much as I want to order them now I dare not do so until I'm more financially secure.

*Band Merchandise Whore*

That CD got a lot of diffrent versions...I'm kind of intressted in the pendant or the bubblehead, but not quite sure yet, will have to check my bank account:)

And Lol "normal-limited edition":D

Yes a review of that album would be great! Just heard them the other week, thanks to the thread you did about them, but will give this album a try, although i'm afraid i cannot afford the japanese version of it as my wallet wouldn't allow it, still can't wait!

Let me know how Pathfinder is, Powerray - I heard a couple songs and they blew me away!

Rush - Rush (finishes off my Rush studio album collection)
Queensryche - Tribe (finishes off my QR studio album collection + new album preordered)
Terrorvision - Super Delux (finishes off TV studio album collection)

I can't remember who it was who recommended me Skyforger by Amorphis, but I am so glad I bought this album. One of the best purchases I've made in recent memory (besides the new PQ and Stratovarius albums). It took a while to really grow on me and click, but these are beautiful songs. I'm going to go buy a couple more of their albums very soon.