Latest CD you bought...

I've heard both Black Diamond and Glory Of The World, both great songs. I'll check out Father Time sometime.

Edit: Whoa, Father Time is amazing, that chorus! My final word on Stratovarius: when they hit, they hit hard! If only all their songs were this good...

Yeah, the thing about Strato is when they're good, they are fantastic, but their less-than-average songs are.. well.. kind of bad :lol: glad you like Father Time!

Back to the main point of this thread, I've been debating buying some cheap albums lately. Listening to more Angra recently and I think I'm finally going to buy Temple of Shadows and Holy Land - I've been putting it off for some time and I've found them cheap online. Great songs on both of those...

I've been tempted to pick up some Dragonland, after hearing Starfall, but after buying Infinite I don't wanna make the mistake of buying an album by a band I'm not too familiar with, only knowing 1 really good song by them :D

My opinion on Dragonland: I'm not a huge fan of them, the vocalist kind of bugs me a bit and I don't think they stand out too much. The only other song I remember from Starfall (besides the title track) is As Madness Took Me and that is a fantastic song. Up to you!

I've been tempted to pick up some Dragonland, after hearing Starfall, but after buying Infinite I don't wanna make the mistake of buying an album by a band I'm not too familiar with, only knowing 1 really good song by them :D

I sincerely recommend Astronomy by them if you don't have it already - picked it up recently and it's really enjoyable.
As for Stratovarius, they've always been a bit hit-and-miss for me, but after taking a little time to get into it I would second picking up Visions.

Not bought a CD in a while, but I'm hoping to save some money this week and pick up the new Amorphis or pre-order the new In Flames.
We'll see how that goes... :lol:

Forgot to post here that I pre-ordered the special digipak version of Rhapsody of Fire - From Chaos To Eternity! Unfortunately when I ordered it they had already sold out of posters :( but I still get a special card with my name signed on it!

Went a bit crazy after my paycheck landed :)

Dreamtale - Epsilon
HammerFall - Infected
Pagan's Mind - Heavenly Ecstasy
Pathfinder - Beyond the Space, Beyond the Time
Alestorm - Back Through Time
Falconer - Armod
ReinXeed - Majestic

Just bought Warmen's albums Unknown Soldier and Beyond Abilities in a 2-in-1 package on Amazon! So happy! I love Warmen - though their songs with vocals aren't my favorite, their instrumentals blow me away every time!

Went a bit crazy after my paycheck landed :)

Dreamtale - Epsilon
HammerFall - Infected
Pagan's Mind - Heavenly Ecstasy
Pathfinder - Beyond the Space, Beyond the Time
Alestorm - Back Through Time
Falconer - Armod
ReinXeed - Majestic

You got Hammerfall then? I personally was very disappointed overall. I liked two songs - One More Time and Redemption.

But enjoy, anyway!