Latest CD you bought...

Stopped by Best Buy on a little detour from a work trip and picked up

Symphony X - Iconoclast (single CD edition)
Amon Amarth - Surtur Rising (special edition CD + DVD)

A bit disappointed the only edition of Iconoclast available was the single CD - looks like I'll be ordering the 2-CD sometime in the near future. Amon Amarth's DVD has a staggering 33 songs on it, from Wacken I believe, but I'd have to double check! Gonna have a lot of fun with that.

Oh that's crazy, I didn't even look at the tracks to see it was all of those albums! Wicked, thanks for the heads-up mole!

Ooh, Ensiferum? Is the flag just the artwork of the album? If so, that same flag is hanging on the wall of my bedroom right next to me :lol: good find!
Yes, that's the one. It's epic!

Another leftover CD I had to buy before they are gone.
It was sent on the 6th of July from Helsinki:

Ensiferum - From Afar Digibook

Oh and they sent a metal catalogue in Finnish from Helsinki as well which I didn't beg for :lol:

So I kind of lied about ordering Edguy - I was opening the play.com page when I typed that comment and it turns out they only ship to European countries! :lol: Whoops!

Would anybody here be interesting in purchasing a copy for me if I used PayPal to send you the money for both the CD and shipping to the States?

So I kind of lied about ordering Edguy - I was opening the play.com page when I typed that comment and it turns out they only ship to European countries! :lol: Whoops!

Would anybody here be interesting in purchasing a copy for me if I used PayPal to send you the money for both the CD and shipping to the States?

I'll help you out, sent you a PM...

It was birthday recently so i just got a whole bunch of stuff! Metal spend-up:
Strapping Young Lad - City
Devin Townsend - Calm and the Storm (Deconstruction and Ghost)
Ziltoid - the omniscient
Black Country Communion - 2
Journey - Eclipse
Five Finger Death Punch - Way of the Fist
Nightwish - Made in Hong Kong
Black Stone Cherry - Self Titled (£3.99!)
Black Stone Cherry - Folklore and Superstition (£3.99!)
Devin Townsend - Ocean Machine: Biomech
Eumeria - Rebel Mind
Anthrax - Spreading the Disease
Rhapsody of Fire - From Chaos to Eternity
Symphony X - Iconoclast (Limited)
Ozzy Osbourne - Diary of a Madman
Symphony X - V
:headbang::headbang::headbang: