Latest CD you bought...

Thanks for the offers everyone! Got someone to take care of it for me, but in the event I need any more help I will certainly give you shout outs :D

Forgot to add Megadeth's Endgame and Mastodon's Crack the Skye to that list haha. I shall be kept entertained for quite some time that's for sure, and the new Edguy and Machine Head albums will also drop through my door when they're released, lot of great music this year!!! I recently got into Devin Townsend and am addicted! (excuse the pun) damn i forgot i ordered Ki and one of his bootlegs... i must have maxed out my metal quota for the year by far :headbang:

Journey - Eclipse
Saxon - Call to Arms
Hawkwind - Hall of the Mountain Grill
Styx - Pieces of Eight and Paradise Theatre
Alestorm - Back Through Time

Supreme Majesty - Danger.

If anyone doesn't already know this band, I urge you to check them out!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgBWy-8RWQA&sns=em[/ame]

Once again, leftover CD's.

Toto - IV (Holland/Japan pressing from 1984 on CBS)
Toto - Seventh One (Austrian pressing from 1988 on CBS)

My Toto collection is complete now.

Ensiferum - Iron (Limited Digipak edition from 2004 with bonus track "Battery") Spinefarm
Altaria - Divinity (Limited Digipak edition from 2004 with bonus track "Balls to the walls". Sealed!) Metal Haven
Twisted Sister - Stay Hungry (Target pressing from 1985 made in West Germany) Atlantic
Twisted Síster - Come Out And Play (West Germany/Japan pressing from 1985) Atlantic
Steel Attack - Predator of the Empire (Limited Digipak edition from 2003. Sealed!) Arise/Scarecrow

Toto IV! One of the best albums of all time. I also have the version of Ensiferum's Iron with Battery, though it's not the digipak edition. Great cover!

Trivium - In Waves (Deluxe Edition) hasn't come in the mail yet but they give you an early download of the album with purchase and the album is very hit/miss though easy to listen to

Devin Townsend - Ocean Machine: Biomech
Devin Townsend Project - Special 8-disc boxset (the pre-order doesn't exist yet but as soon as it's available my card is gonna be charged)

Judas Priest - Nostradamus
Epica - Design Your Universe
Pentagram - Last Rites
Power Quest - Blood Alliance

Bought some used CDs tonight!

Sonata Arctica - Silence (this was actually new, for 4 USD! insane!)
Sonata Arctica - Reckoning Night (needed a new copy)
Sonata Arctica - Unia (needed a new copy as well)
Edguy - Theater of Salvation
Stratovarius - Elements, Pt. 1
Stratovarius - Elements, Pt. 2

My collections of these bands are just about complete...