Legendary Steven Slate Kick 10 sample

My favorite way to process Kick10 is with a mute button.. then I put in kick1A, eq down the subs, and mix.

Swee got em :)
But gotta be honest, I don't like the combo hey, on some beats the LSD sample goes slightly off and it sounds like 2 kicks really close too each other instead of on top of each other.

Put them both in the song on separate tracks and export each wav separately. Import both wav files and slide the Lasse kick so it matches slate .... Boom .. done. Great sounding kick.

For non clicky kicks in EX, try the kick used in the Classic Vintage kit or the Nashville kit.. if you want more roundness on the top even still.. use a high shelf at 5k and start attenuating until it works. I forget what the Nashville kick is called but I know two different famous rock mixers who use it on a ton of stuff.

SSD the Virtual instrument doesn't contain raw wavs anymore to use with drum replacers since our release of TRIGGER.. sorry bout that.

For non clicky kicks in EX, try the kick used in the Classic Vintage kit or the Nashville kit.. if you want more roundness on the top even still.. use a high shelf at 5k and start attenuating until it works. I forget what the Nashville kick is called but I know two different famous rock mixers who use it on a ton of stuff.

SSD the Virtual instrument doesn't contain raw wavs anymore to use with drum replacers since our release of TRIGGER.. sorry bout that.

Thx man :) will def try them out
Much appreciated

gizmodo-use-your-hand-puppet-as-a-cellphone-case-kermit-the-frog-goatse-416x555.jpg

I got yer EQ setting right here

Just go away and never come back dude

clapping.gif