Let me introduce myself...

chainsawmax said:
absolutely grrl! many cheerz from cagliari!!!! I and Israel would love to have you on the Valleyofdrybones.tk team so let us know!!!! You and your help would be HIGHLY appreciated!!!!! stay thrashin'! bye!!!!!!!!!
So i talked to my metalholocaust "boss" and he says...
":OMG:GREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT, yeah, tell them its ok, giv'em the interview!!!!"
So gimme an email address ;) Oh are u sure Steve is ok with that? I wrote him but "knowing" him it will take him some months to answer me LOL :Spin:

hey mrs mustaine, that is GREAT NEWS grrl! :worship: THANXALOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As for Steve, I think he has no problems on that. Anyway we just can ask him right here..he sees all, knows all...STEVO!!!!!!!! CAN WE PEOPLE from Valleyofdrybones.tk USE THAT INTIE FOR OUR SITE???????????????????????????????????????????????

...I can hear him...

(thanx again!!!and...think about that request for the Valley.tk team! we need people like YOU!) CHEERZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.. Animali a 4 corde!
Cazzo .. non volevo mettere in mezzo nessuno, era solo una battuta.
Mamma mia quanto siete incazzosi! ;-)
SCUSATEMI ALLORA, OK?

BFP

chainsawmax said:
hey mrs mustaine, that is GREAT NEWS grrl! :worship: THANXALOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As for Steve, I think he has no problems on that. Anyway we just can ask him right here..he sees all, knows all...STEVO!!!!!!!! CAN WE PEOPLE from Valleyofdrybones.tk USE THAT INTIE FOR OUR SITE???????????????????????????????????????????????

...I can hear him...

(thanx again!!!and...think about that request for the Valley.tk team! we need people like YOU!) CHEERZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Heya Max and Israel ;)
the inti is on its way, sent to both of u :)