Lets bash NeedledWarheart.

child_of_bodom666 said:
@Bodomprincess & oceanqueen44: it was me. and rep points allow "I agree" or "I disagree" with users comments. so shut your fucking mouth and behave yourself...then you should expect no more bad rep points. from now on if I will see any comment against me, I will give bad reps. I dont give a fuck what you think...no matter if its a joke or serious.
I was offended...thats all.

actually I dont wanna argue or never argued with someone...but if you challenge me...then...

Hey, we're supposed to bash at NW here, man.

Well...He wears nothing under his kilt, so he can easily enter sheeps from behind. True highlanders does that.

child_of_bodom666 said:
@Bodomprincess & oceanqueen44: it was me. and rep points allow "I agree" or "I disagree" with users comments. so shut your fucking mouth and behave yourself...then you should expect no more bad rep points. from now on if I will see any comment against me, I will give bad reps. I dont give a fuck what you think...no matter if its a joke or serious.
I was offended...thats all.

actually I dont wanna argue or never argued with someone...but if you challenge me...then...
We're entilted to write what ever we think fits best... Anyway, what ever happened was soo, yesterday... Agreed? I also felt that it was best that I deleted my other posts in this thread and I did.....

When NeedledWarheart was born the Doctor slapped the plasenta on the ass and tossed his ugly ass into the rubbish bin! :lol:

(It wasn't until sevteen hours later that the mistake was corrected, by then irreversable brain damage had taken place and his gimpy being was forced to live in a celler his only friend an old 386 computer from which he caused nonsencual mayham. He remains a virgin due to the fact the the sheep find HIM ugly!) How's that for a bash??

Reactions: MagSec4
oceanqueen44 said:
We're entilted to write what ever we think fits best... Anyway, what ever happened was soo, yesterday... Agreed? I also felt that it was best that I deleted my other posts in this thread and I did.....

I deleted all my posts on here too, except for where I said NeedledWarheart's a cool guy, which he is :cool:

Peace everyone. :wave:

eck28.gif