Finnishness

Correct :3

PERFECT :cool:

Wow, there's something wrong with Bulgarian language (or Finnish?)- I understood it when I came here :lol::lol::lol:!!!
There are some words in Finnish that we have in Bulgarian, but with COMPLETELY different meaning :D. I laugh my ass out when I hear a Finn speaking and I'm thinking in Bulgarian :lol: So here you go some of the words that I find funny :D Hope you enjoy..

1) Kaksi is the Finnish word for "2" and in Bulgarian it means "How are you"
2) Matka is the Finnish word for "journey", but in Bulgarian it means "uterus"
3) Putki is the Finnish word for "pipe"and in Bulgarian that is "cunts"
4) Siivota is "to clean" in Finnish and in Bulgarian that's "greyness"
5) Lainata in Finnish is 'lent" and in Bulgarian it's "turd"
6) Ladata in Finnish is "upload" and in Bulgarian it is "the lada"- Lada is an old Russian car, in case you guys don't know..
7) Sika in Finnish means "pork" and in Bulgarian this is a part of the relatives, although I don't know which one..
8) Tukka in Finnish means "hair" and in Bulgarian this means "here"
9) Lupa in Finnish means "permission" but in Bulgarian in means "magnifying glass"
10) Posti in Finnish means "post office" and in Bulgarian it is "to fast"

Now tell me how can I stay serious? :lol:
I can't stop laughing when I read in Finnish, but I still like the language, how weird is that??
:lol:

Whoever saw the northern lights is so lucky! They're so beautiful from the pictures I have seen, I think I read somewhere that way up in Northern Finland (Lapland? I think) in the winter it occurs almost every night, if I remember correctly.

Its not a everyday (everynight) thing in Lapland but happens quite frequently. Im from Western Finland, have seen them couple of times but they are quite rare. They're pretty cool but I guess not that special to me anymore. Funny to read you guys being so excited about them :)

They were nice when I was something like 5-7 years old (two years ago) but these days I'm not interested in them. Now that I think about it, I haven't seen northern lights since then but seriously I don't understand what's so amazing about them. I personally think that sunset at a beach is hell of a lot more remarkable sight than northern lights, even though you can see sunset every summer nearly as many times as you want.

They're pretty cool but I guess not that special to me anymore.

6a011168597440970c015432af6823970c-320wi

s

I personally think that sunset at a beach is hell of a lot more remarkable sight than northern lights, even though you can see sunset every summer nearly as many times as you want.

Maybe the thing is in the fact that all of us have sunset, but not all of us have Northern lights (or Aurora borealis).

Its not a everyday (everynight) thing in Lapland but happens quite frequently. Im from Western Finland, have seen them couple of times but they are quite rare. They're pretty cool but I guess not that special to me anymore. Funny to read you guys being so excited about them :)
You're very lucky! I live in the US and would love to see them in person!

Really, Northern lights are beautiful, but they don't seem so amazing when you've seen them more than twice :D I've seen them about 3 or 4 times when I was living in Norway but now even if I see them it won't leave me breathless...

I've seen the Northern Lights :) It's awesome and for my biggest surprise they weren't moving :lol: They are very pretty- it makes you think about how insignificant you are next to the nature :D I hope to see them here again..

Your post 2 days ago.

Really, Northern lights are beautiful, but they don't seem so amazing when you've seen them more than twice :D I've seen them about 3 or 4 times when I was living in Norway but now even if I see them it won't leave me breathless...

Your post today.

So you changed your mind only because 4 of them said that they don't find Northern lights amazing?