Finnishness

No :lol:!!! Usually when people say Scandinavia they mean Nordic countries and that's the mistake- Scandinavia are Sweden and Norway and Denmark :)

Me, too :(

Oh the things are like this:
Usually when people say Scandinavia they mean Nordic and this doesn't mean that Finland is from Scandinavia- it's like saying that the Faroe islands are Scandinavia. Sometimes even I say Scandinavia, thinking about Finland, but nope- Finland isn't Scandinavian country- it's Nordic one.

This thread is getting more and more about geography- not a good thing :D
I read in YouTube that Janne is married- is it true :lol:?

No :lol:!!! Usually when people say Scandinavia they mean Nordic countries and that's the mistake- Scandinavia are Sweden and Norway and Denmark :)

True, but:
The term is Fennoscandia (Scandinavia, Finland and Karelia), so we can not say that it has nothing to do with Scandinavia.
Plus, the fact that Finland was historically a part of Sweden from the 12th to 19th century.

So ok, Finland is a Nordic country, NOT Scandinavia, but it's RELATED to it.

I read in YouTube that Janne is married- is it true :lol:?

I read that, too. And I think that Jaska has a daughter (2 years old now). Something else we should know about them?

Because I'm interested in everything about them. I worship the fact that they exist!

what-the-fuck-meme-generator-what-the-fuck-am-i-reading-3255b3.jpg

Because I'm interested in everything about them. I worship the fact that they exist!

And why do you even care?

Here you're not right. it's not normal to know everything about them- they are people just like you and they deserve some privacy :)
Imagine iPot and I coming and start digging everything about you- do you have a bf, what do you eat, where do you sleep, where do you live, etc.
See, pretty bad feeling :D. I was just curious, it's not that I want to know everything about his life. Even if you want to know you won't. Fortunately or unfortunately.

Here you're not right. it's not normal to know everything about them- they are people just like you and they deserve some privacy :)
Imagine iPot and I coming and start digging everything about you- do you have a bf, what do you eat, where do you sleep, where do you live, etc.
See, pretty bad feeling :D. I was just curious, it's not that I want to know everything about his life. Even if you want to know you won't. Fortunately or unfortunately.

This is the first time someone says "iPot and I" ;________________; I gotta bake a cake for this!

Maybe you're right, but I don't really care. If they want to share something about their private life, ok then, if they don't want to, ok again... I'm just saying I would like to know. I'm always speaking for myself.

The answers are: I have, I eat potato, in my room, in Belgrade.. .Anything else you wanna know?

This is the first time someone says "iPot and I" ;________________; I gotta bake a cake for this!

I want a cake, too.

What kind of cake do you want? :D iPot is baking so let's tell him what :D
:lol: I'm bored again, which is not a good thing..
Does anybody has some badass pics of Teemu from Wintersun? I can't find any.. :cry: