Finnishness

Ask your geography teacher! It is not a Scandinavian country! I already asked mine and she said that it's not, I asked a girl, studying tourism at the university of Sofia and she said that it's not, a lot of the members of the forum say that it's not.. What else do you want us to show you just to prove that in this case you're wrong? I'm not shouting, I'm not trying to offend you, but do you actually believe in every single shit you see in Wikipedia? Better stop reading it that often- I already found some things, that are totally wrong there. In fact, even you can write something there without knowing if it's true or not.

Ask your geography teacher! It is not a Scandinavian country! I already asked mine and she said that it's not, I asked a girl, studying tourism at the university of Sofia and she said that it's not, a lot of the members of the forum say that it's not.. What else do you want us to show you just to prove that in this case you're wrong? I'm not shouting, I'm not trying to offend you, but do you actually believe in every single shit you see in Wikipedia? Better stop reading it that often- I already found some things, that are totally wrong there. In fact, even you can write something there without knowing if it's true or not.
Hi everyone. Read this, it's from the wiki article on Scandinavia. "While the term Scandinavia is commonly used for Denmark, Norway, and Sweden, the term the Nordic countries is used unambiguously for Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, and Iceland, including their associated territories (Greenland, the Faroe Islands, and the Åland Islands).[20] Scandinavia can thus be considered a subset of the Nordic countries."

There is no need, you are wrong, it is like saying Serbia is Europe when it's clearly Europe's arsehole.

Edit: I guess I was being harsh, Kosovo is more like Europe's arsehole for stealing land from Serbia.

Serbia is more like a pimple on Europe's arse.

s

:lol:!

"While the term Scandinavia is commonly used for Denmark, Norway, and Sweden, the term the Nordic countries is used unambiguously for Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, and Iceland, including their associated territories (Greenland, the Faroe Islands, and the Åland Islands).[20] Scandinavia can thus be considered a subset of the Nordic countries."

This is correct.

Hi everyone. Read this, it's from the wiki article on Scandinavia. "While the term Scandinavia is commonly used for Denmark, Norway, and Sweden, the term the Nordic countries is used unambiguously for Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, and Iceland, including their associated territories (Greenland, the Faroe Islands, and the Åland Islands).[20] Scandinavia can thus be considered a subset of the Nordic countries."

^This! :kickass:

The Nordic countries make up a region in Northern Europe and the North Atlantic which consists of Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden and their associated territories, the Faroe Islands, Greenland and Åland.

I posted similar thing 2h and 9min before you did, but I guess only I noticed that.