Finnishness

What kind of cake do you want? :D iPot is baking so let's tell him what :D
:lol: I'm bored again, which is not a good thing..
Does anybody has some badass pics of Teemu from Wintersun? I can't find any.. :cry:

Hm... some with the chocolate :lol:

Here, some pics for you:

2469388.jpg

l.jpg

teemu-mantysaari-154.jpg

l.jpg

xyzzleqh8.jpg

(with Jari)
You can find it here: http://www.google.rs/search?q=Teemu+M%C3%A4ntysaari&hl=sr&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=WjVCT6f0NaPS4QS0qtmECA&ved=0CCsQsAQ&biw=1024&bih=576

1140712196_f.jpg

Good day.

Thanks.

Oh yeah!!! :kickass: I totally forgot about this.

Who cares about the picture from 10 years ago? Who cares about the abs, when the guy had plastic surgery

The pic was a joke, you've seen it around here before right? I'm not the one usually posting it.

Either way, the two fags kissing look real grotty, they should try using shampoo some time.

s

I've seen the Northern Lights :) It's awesome and for my biggest surprise they weren't moving :lol: They are very pretty- it makes you think about how insignificant you are next to the nature :D I hope to see them here again.. Sure, it's almost spring but in Rovaniemi winter never leaves :lol: Tämä talvi on ikuinen (not sure if it's right, but I said it to a Finn today and he understood me :lol:)
RAKASTAN SINUA SUOMEA- here is sooo frikin awesome!! Fortunately, I'm staying 'til September :D :cool:

I've seen the Northern Lights :) It's awesome and for my biggest surprise they weren't moving :lol: They are very pretty- it makes you think about how insignificant you are next to the nature :D I hope to see them here again.. Sure, it's almost spring but in Rovaniemi winter never leaves :lol: Tämä talvi on ikuinen (not sure if it's right, but I said it to a Finn today and he understood me :lol:)
RAKASTAN SINUA SUOMEA- here is sooo frikin awesome!! Fortunately, I'm staying 'til September :D :cool:

Wait... You're in Finland? You lucky bastard! ;)