Finnishness

Bodomholic

Nov 20, 2011
Belgrade, Serbia
As some of you already know, we abused evobyte's thread and totally gone off topic, so I decided to make an appropriate thread in order to discuss about Finnishness.

P.S. Even though I'm sure, we'll do the same thing here - be off topic, but either way I want us to share our opinions, facts, myths, truths and stuff about Finland.
Let's make sociable, scientific, fun and most of all informative thread!

Bring it on!

8306.LolCat%252520Fail.jpg

s

The new president of Finland sucks, and the other candidate was married to a guy. Small hood ya'know.

I don't fucking get what people have against Haavisto. That is just a perfect example how homophobic rednecks Finnish people are. I voted for Haavisto only because it would provoke every goddamn idiot in this small town who voted for Niinistö only because Haavisto is gay.

P.S. Even though I'm sure, we'll do the same thing here - be off topic

I don't fucking get what people have against Haavisto. That is just a perfect example how homophobic rednecks Finnish people are. I voted for Haavisto only because it would provoke every goddamn idiot in this small town who voted for Niinistö only because Haavisto is gay.
That was fast!

To choose between a pro-multiculturalist faggot and a jewish tool :Smug:

I think it pretty much serves you right, for going to faraway places and getting rich by exploring the shit out of them. Not really true for Finns but definitely true for Brits like yourself.

Reminds me of when I was building my snowman on the sidewalk the other day and people would cross the street to avoid getting anywhere near me. Mind you, it's a pretty big street, with 5 lanes including the turn lane.

I later thought of telling them "hey come back I'm not weird" just to up the awkward factor... next snowman in a weird spacetime location I'll do it.

Who's a Brit?

s

You are.

To choose between a pro-multiculturalist faggot and a jewish tool :Smug:

Well I don't pretty much care what their political intentions are. I said already that I voted for Haavisto because these rednecks get totally out of control when they have to talk about gays. It's sad how there's so many people in this little town of mine (approximately 6000 residents) who think homosexuality is a disease. I know people aren't like this everywhere in Finland but I know that there must be places where people are even more narrow-minded.

You being Australian doesn't make you any less British. You're Britter than tea at 5!

Anyway, it was 2 am, and I was harvesting snow from the cars to make it because there wasn't any on the ground. I didn't look weird at all, standard clothes except for the flip flops because I didn't wanna put shoes on.

You being Australian doesn't make you any less British. You're Britter than tea at 5!

Sure I was born here but both parents were born in Europe.

English wasn't my first language. Prior to starting school I had an Italian babysitter and my mum tells me I had a good grasp of 3 languages. I can't for the life of me remember a word of Italian from back then, I took up Italian for a few months in high school but didn't continue with it. Did a couple of years of German though.

These days the kids at school are learning Chinese (Mandarin I suspect), we have so many Chinese here in Sydney, there as common as blacks in the US only not as pov. :lol:

s