Finnishness

Reminds me of when I was building my snowman on the sidewalk the other day and people would cross the street to avoid getting anywhere near me. Mind you, it's a pretty big street, with 5 lanes including the turn lane.

I later thought of telling them "hey come back I'm not weird" just to up the awkward factor... next snowman in a weird spacetime location I'll do it.

You are.

:lol:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Building a snowman.. I don't need to be a mind- reader to actually guess what all the people that saw you were thinking about :lol:

Right, because kids totally dig roaming the streets of a dangerous city after 2 am, their parents say it builds character and all :p

Right, because kids totally dig roaming the streets of a dangerous city after 2 am, their parents say it builds character and all :p

Ah yes, you left out the part that you were building a snowman in a dangerous city at 2 am.

326.gif

s

Way west, about halfway between the arch and Lambert Intl. That's St Louis proper, the rest is "east St Louis" and one does not simply walk into east St Louis. There is evil there that never sleeps.

There are still crappy parts in St Louis proper though, but I happen to live right by University City which is one of the "white" cities in St Louis County. I'm pretty much across the street from Wash U in a really busy street and a freeway, so it's fine. Few blocks north... not so much.

the rest is "east St Louis" and one does not simply walk into east St Louis. There is evil there that never sleeps.

:lol:

When I was there it was pretty dead, I was looking for a place to go out, the Crack Fox was a morgue. I started talking to this pizza delivery guy smoking a spliff in his car blasting Smoke on the Water, he was saying there's a strip club, etc. on the other side of the river.

It was late and I didn't feel like taking the walk over.

s

Good for you, there are places there where if you stop at a red light you'll lose your car. There's really no reason to go there, ever.