Finnishness

Henkka :oops::oops::oops: (sorry, I had to)
Petri is cool, too. In fact, I like him very much :D
BTW, who is that dude at the last pic? I've seen him, but I can't remember where :lol:
Didn't say that BP is the most attractive man- TAKE A LOOK AT CLAUDIO FROM DISARMONIA MUNDI!!!!!!!!! I just said that I don't find Laiho very attractive and that doesn't mean that he's not cute.

I get what you're saying.

Well, the third guy is Teemu Mantysaari. He is a guitarist for Wintersun and he used to play for Imperanon (they split-up).

And not to mention Finntroll's Vreth (although I'm not sure if he's Finnish or Swedish - if someone knows, please let me know)

Finntroll+vreth.jpg

And not to mention Finntroll's Vreth (although I'm not sure if he's Finnish or Swedish - if someone knows, please let me know)

He is Finnish Swede, svenska talade bättre folk.

Also, even in his late 40s Brad Pitt is still the hottest man on earth, but Alexi with his thinning hair and former alcohol abuse, and Petri getting fat as fuck make them more unattractive day by day.

And I'm only delusional because I don't think the same as you do, right? That's how the things work.

If you think he's a god .. perfectly fine.

To claim he's 'the' god of Metal of any era - could only be the words of a delusional prepubescent fangirl, akin to claiming that Bieber's the king of pop.

s

Lesbian? What makes you a lesbian? Liking tall, blond, pale, muscular, guitar playing Scandinavian men? :Spin: :lol: