Finnishness

I don't think I ever saw him playing in Manowar.

:worship:

Though if there was a metal god in Finland, it would obviously be Him (not the faggot band):

Obscene+Eulogy+luttinen.jpg

IDK if I'm going, I'm still wondering :lol:
Here I can see W.A.S.P., Slayer and Guns n' Roses and if I want to see Sabbath I have to throw my ticket for one of the concerts I mentioned.. I'm still thinking.
I was just curious :)

I get the comparison, but this has nothing to do with the thing we were talking about.

And I'm only delusional because I don't think the same as you do, right? That's how the things work.

As some of you already know, we abused evobyte's thread and totally gone off topic, so I decided to make an appropriate thread in order to discuss about Finnishness.

P.S. Even though I'm sure, we'll do the same thing here - be off topic, but either way I want us to share our opinions, facts, myths, truths and stuff about Finland.
Let's make sociable, scientific, fun and most of all informative thread!

Bring it on!

Well, it was suppose to be about this.

But I guess the main topic is always off topic.

Ville looks like a cow's ass in action so I totally agree with Leandro, that Pitt is hotter :puke:
I don't find Aleksi very attractive, but I prefer him than Brad :lol:
EVERY thread's main topic is off- topic (unwritten rule №1)

Why don't you marry him, then?

You know, not every girl is into BP. At least I'm not.

Because I'm not into men and even if I were I wouldn't delude myself into thinking that I could get some of that.

*nudge nudge wink wink*

But thing is, at least he's a decent actor and not a flaming faggot.

Ville looks like a cow's ass in action so I totally agree with Leandro, that Pitt is hotter :puke:
I don't find Aleksi very attractive, but I prefer him than Brad :lol:
EVERY thread's main topic is off- topic (unwritten rule №1)

Who do people (men, women whatever) always think that BP is the hottest man on Earth?

I'm more into this guys:

tumblr_ljyfn6Gyo81qgldmzo1_400.jpg

tumblr_l8hetvKVDW1qavii6o1_400.jpg

l.jpg