Finnishness

Most-Muscular!!!.jpeg

So Finns, is Finland Scandinavian country or just Fennoscandian?
from wikipedia:

"Scandinavia is a historical cultural-linguistic region in northern Europe that includes the three kingdoms of Denmark, Norway and Sweden"

and

"Sometimes the term Scandinavia is also taken to include Iceland, the Faroe Islands, and Finland, on account of their historical association with the Scandinavian countries. Such usage, however, is considered inaccurate in Scandinavia, where the term Nordic countries instead refers to this broader group."

so, no.

Scandinavia are Sweden, Norway and Denmark, but every time somebody says "Scandinavia" people usually think about Finland. For me, Finland is not a Scandinavian country, more like just on eNordic country.. I was in Oulu and I said it to one Finn (We were just talking while COB were on stage and I said "Finland is NOT a Scandinavian country, my dear!") and he nearly killed me! :lol:

Finland is not a part of Scandinavia, but in front of Finns say that it is- it's for your good. :lol:

Are you fucking blind?
clearly im not if i can read you being butthurt about being wrong about what countries are included in scandinavia, and can respond to them.

yeah yeah, the water touches northern finland. i fucking read that. that doesnt prove that its part of the scandinavian peninsula.