Finnishness

The Scandinavian Peninsula is a peninsula in Northern Europe, which today covers Norway, Sweden, and most of northern Finland. The name of the peninsula is derived from the term Scandinavia, the cultural region of Denmark, Norway, and Sweden.

So geographically kinda is.

clearly im not if i can read you being butthurt about being wrong about what countries are included in scandinavia, and can respond to them.

yeah yeah, the water touches northern finland. i fucking read that. that doesnt prove that its part of the scandinavian peninsula.

Is Finland in Scandinavia? Thanks for proving my point.

I was talking about fucking peninsula. So, yes Finland is not a historical cultural-linguistic part of Scandinavia, but it is geographically.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fennoscandia

Or we should wait for some Finn to explain the situation?

Yeah yeah, talk to batman

1273711026885_f.jpg

Finland is a Nordic country, NOT a part of Scandinavia. Just take a look at all those Scandinavian countries and Finland- there is absolutely nothing in common! Ask your geography teacher and see.

"Fennoscandia and Fenno-Scandinavia are geographic and geological terms used to describe the Scandinavian Peninsula, the Kola Peninsula, Karelia and Finland."

Meaning it includes:
Scandinavian peninsula
AND
finland.

If finland were a part of the scandinavian peninsula, it would have said only the scandinavian peninsula. But since finland is not included, it says scandinaviand peninsula AND finland. You're wrong. Now shut the fuck up, suck it up, and move on, because you're acting like a fucking 3 year old who didn't get what she wanted.

"Fennoscandia and Fenno-Scandinavia are geographic and geological terms used to describe the Scandinavian Peninsula, the Kola Peninsula, Karelia and Finland."

Meaning it includes:
Scandinavian peninsula
AND
finland.

If finland were a part of the scandinavian peninsula, it would have said only the scandinavian peninsula. But since finland is not included, it says scandinaviand peninsula AND finland. You're wrong. Now shut the fuck up, suck it up, and move on, because you're acting like a fucking 3 year old who didn't get what she wanted.

250px-Fennoscandia.png

Scandinavia + Fennoscandia + Kola Peninsula = Scandinavian peninsula

220px-Scandinavia.jpg

Holy shit, bodomholic! How many times do you need this explained to you?
Finland is not part of scandinavia!
It may be next to it, but that doesn't mean its part of it. Huge difference.

Let's put it this way: the computer that you're on right now is in front of you. Is it a PART of you, though? No. So is finland part of scandinavia because its NEXT to it? That is also a no.

Keep trying, you're getting nowhere.

In every single place you look at you find different info :lol: My geo students book, the link above, other web pages... Big deal, let's open a geo thread and fight over there! :lol: However.. In fact, why do you want it to be a part of Scabdinavia so much?

Let's put it this way: the computer that you're on right now is in front of you. Is it a PART of you, though? No. So is finland part of scandinavia because its NEXT to it? That is also a no.

Keep trying, you're getting nowhere.

I hate when people are giving a shitty examples.

In fact, why do you want it to be a part of Scabdinavia so much?

It's not that I want to, it's about what's a fact.

As much as I see it, Finland is not a part of Scandinavia, but it is a part of Scandinavian peninsula.

Just shut up already. No means no. And grabbing useless contradicting information isn't doing anything.

And my example was fine, it made sense and proved a point. The computer in front of you isn't a part of you just like finland isn't a part of the scandinavian peninsula only because its next to it. I didn't say you had to think it was good, I only said it to prove a point you were missing because you're fucking retarded.

Just shut up already. No means no. And grabbing useless contradicting information isn't doing anything.

And my example was fine, it made sense and proved a point. The computer in front of you isn't a part of you just like finland isn't a part of the scandinavian peninsula only because its next to it. I didn't say you had to think it was good, I only said it to prove a point you were missing because you're fucking retarded.

Just because you say "no" it doesn't mean it's "no" in general.

And I won't shut up until some Finn explains this.
Because neither you or me live there, so we can't know more then people who live there.

I wasn't the only one who said no. Three other people told you the same fucking thing. What are you gonna do, keep whining until finland and the scandinavian peninsula combine?

And just because I'm not from there doesn't mean I can't look at a fucking MAP, or GOOGLE IT. Same for everyone else.

Let's ask some Finnish dudes is that correct.

There is no need, you are wrong, it is like saying Serbia is Europe when it's clearly Europe's arsehole.

Edit: I guess I was being harsh, Kosovo is more like Europe's arsehole for stealing land from Serbia.

Serbia is more like a pimple on Europe's arse.

s