Finnishness

hiujr4kewflgdhjwseworfiölsdcjovkx oruwdfjcklveiufjn bdhijkqvwdsaoühuvieqfhöjvpqiwdhvjoüasilkjqwodu

So you changed your mind only because 4 of them said that they don't find Northern lights amazing?

:yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell:
I hope you will get the chance to see them one day and understand what I am saying..
THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL, BUT WHEN YOU SEE THEM MORE THAN TWICE YOU DON'T FIND THEM SO AMAZING :lol:
It's something pretty ordinary in Lappi :D

:yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell:
I hope you will get the chance to see them one day and understand what I am saying..

It's nice of you for hoping that.

THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL, BUT WHEN YOU SEE THEM MORE THAN TWICE YOU DON'T FIND THEM SO AMAZING :lol:
It's something pretty ordinary in Lappi :D

I get it, you already said it. But what I don't get is why haven't you said it before, like on your first post.

Speaking of Lappi... How did you get there? And why haven't you staying in, let's say, Helsinki?

Kinda long story.. However I'll try to explain it :D
It's a program all about learning Finnish and it's at the Lapland University :lol: I feel kinda weird there, but big deal :D
I chose the town Rovaniemi, not Helsinki because this is my favorite town all around the world..
As we discussed in this forum before (do NOT ask me for the page, please) Helsinki is very beautiful, but compared to other places here it is not something that good.
I had to choose between Helsinki, Tampere, Rovaniemi and another town in the Finnish Lappi, but I can't remember the name now.. It was like Kari.....niemi.. Oh, IDK! :lol:
I chose to be here mainly because my boyfriend is here and because of the Lapland University.
I don't regret because the town is very small and quiet- I can sleep with my windows open (and die from hipothermia :rofl:) and nobody will come :)
Nice place- love it :)

Kinda long story.. However I'll try to explain it :D
It's a program all about learning Finnish and it's at the Lapland University :lol: I feel kinda weird there, but big deal :D
I chose the town Rovaniemi, not Helsinki because this is my favorite town all around the world..
As we discussed in this forum before (do NOT ask me for the page, please) Helsinki is very beautiful, but compared to other places here it is not something that good.
I had to choose between Helsinki, Tampere, Rovaniemi and another town in the Finnish Lappi, but I can't remember the name now.. It was like Kari.....niemi.. Oh, IDK! :lol:
I chose to be here mainly because my boyfriend is here and because of the Lapland University.
I don't regret because the town is very small and quiet- I can sleep with my windows open (and die from hipothermia :rofl:) and nobody will come :)
Nice place- love it :)

Sweet. I suppose you met a lot of great people there. So you are staying there till September? Seems like a long time from my perspective, but I suppose when you're there that time passes by so fast. :dopey:

Oh yeah, now I remember you mentioned that you prefer other town than Helsinki. Also mentioned the bunch of reasons, but who's gonna look for those pages now. :p

Have a great time there, then. Enjoy Finland as much as you can. If something interesting happens let me know. For example, if you're getting married there, you should invite all the crew from this forum. :lol: :lol: :lol:

And what do you think how old am I?

16747766.jpg

Sweet. I suppose you met a lot of great people there. So you are staying there till September? Seems like a long time from my perspective, but I suppose when you're there that time passes by so fast. :dopey:

Oh yeah, now I remember you mentioned that you prefer other town than Helsinki. Also mentioned the bunch of reasons, but who's gonna look for those pages now. :p

Have a great time there, then. Enjoy Finland as much as you can. If something interesting happens let me know. For example, if you're getting married there, you should invite all the crew from this forum. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Haha :lol:
Hell yeah, people here are pretty friendly and warm :)
If I'm getting married there you'll be the first one to know :lol::lol::lol:
Sorry, but seeing Leandro's enthusiasm.. he'll be the first guest! HURRAY!!!! :rofl:

I'll let you know if something interesting happens :) I doubt, but still :D