Lets Get Opeth To Australia

Opeth will come... hmm to read those juicy sweet words 'OPETH Announce National Tour of Australia Summer 2002!' :)

Yes, I definitely give my support to the Opeth in Australia lobby. I think whoever is behind the Opeth November and February tour rumours of last year should be shot.

It's not good for my nerves. I think that there should be no more rumours of touring before I'm in moshing distance of Mikael!!

But, yeah, bring Opeth to Melbourne. I and many of my friends would be in attendance!

And yes, Australia does exist Oyo. It's that warm, sunshiney, happy place where we keep refugees in conerntration camps...

Bring opeth to Brisbane... I am in full support too... definately.

I would be the first on there...!! :headbang:

Opeth mates, i'll take ya's out for a beer or two, crack open some crownies, go terrorize some crocodiles and kanga's, an' have a fuckin' great time mate.

:lol: and we'll have a bbq too, dont forget, roast possum

Originally posted by Jo
Opeth will come... hmm to read those juicy sweet words 'OPETH Announce National Tour of Australia Summer 2002!' :)

Where's that from? I don't want another nervous breakdown if it proves misleading...

Ajay
Sydney

what can I say, Opeth need to come to australia. I'm pretty sure the fan base here must be pretty extensive, since I think all the albums have been picked up by a distributor. It seems to me that its way expensive for bands to tour australia though. Now that Opeth are on MFN, maybe its going to be easier for them to tour here.

'ere 'ere to bringing Opeth down under.

Morbius
Perth

If Opeth come to Australia (which most prob means NOT perth, nobody comes to perth...) I'll go to wherever they're playing!!

Can't wait for the tour announcement....

Originally posted by Trapped
Bring opeth to Brisbane... I am in full support too... definately.

I would be the first on there...!! :headbang:

Not if I can help it!!!! I'll be front row, first person to line up. I'd camp outside the venue, even if it is in the scungy Valley. Oh Opeth, won't you come. It'd make so many people happy. I know at least a dozen-20 people who would go, easy :)

WE LOVE YOU

Originally posted by Kem

Not if I can help it!!!! I'll be front row, first person to line up. I'd camp outside the venue, even if it is in the scungy Valley. Oh Opeth, won't you come. It'd make so many people happy. I know at least a dozen-20 people who would go, easy :)

WE LOVE YOU

Not if I can help it either!!! I have the distinct advantage of being unemployed, hence not needed or thought about! I'll head out now and camp, maybe work the streets of the Valley a bit to afford a nice bonfire next to my tent. Come for the service, stay for Opeth!!!

I think they're more likely to go to Australia than the middle of America. They're needed here, I can only save so many!