lets get to know each other shall we

kollex

Autistic Superstar
Oct 16, 2002
somewhere
www.maxpages.com
im Kollex im 18 and i like Opeth, Darkthrone, Katatonia, Ackercocke, Deicide, At the Gates, Mayhem, Immortal, Type O Negative plus loads of punk hardcore indie and goth bands

and im from the fair city of Coventry, UK

Ok my real name's Gaby, im 21, live in Mexico. Like dark tranquillity, empyrium, devil doll, katatonia, anathema, radiohead, tool, sentenced, some power and other rock bands. literature student.

Fangs by internet nomenclature, R.C. (alternatively 'Arcy' is catching on...) otherwise. 19, USA, like any good number of things. At the Gates, Tool, Decapitated, Radiohead, Leon Russell, Goblin, They Might Be Giants, Dead Kennedys, Slayer, Mayhem, Emperor, At the Drive-In, Eels, Mogwai, Warren Zevon...ok I'll stop now :)

English major, future teacher thereof as yet planned.

TB666 is my name and hails from the heart of winter(aka Malmö , Sweden).
Like bands like Vintersorg, Borknagar, Bathory,Dimmu Borgir, Immortal,Summoning and many more.

My name is Jeff...I'm a 21 year old senior in College in San Diego, California and musician....I like a wide variety of music from guitar rock like Vinnie Moore and Joe Satriani to raw black metal like Shining, Craft, Bethlehem, Calndestine Blaze, Krieg, etc to progmetal like Symph X and LAbyrinth todeath meal.....yeah

My name is Arch and I'm an alcoholic.

Leo, 19, argentinian, in order: heavy, power, and then some black/death (don't even know the difference)

i sail the seas in quest for loot and tender woman flesh by day, and study systems engineering by nights. arr.

The name's John. I'm 19 years old and I hail from Greece(but live in the U.S. right now). I enjoy many styles of music but my favorite metal bands are: Emperor, Immortal, Windir, Moonsorrow, Dissection, Empyrium, Finntroll, Einherjer.. you get the point by now. That's it. :)

Yes, this thread is gay...yet we still participate.
Im Steve, 23, I live in Chicago. Im overpaid and underworked, I listen to mostly metal and like to dabble in punk some. I generally have a terrible attitude on the internet, but it's all bullshit anyways. People use the internet to overcompensate for what they don't have in real life, so I do the same and have a shit ass attitude.

I'm David, 15, and I live in Port Charlotte, Florida. :cool: I like At The Gates, Slayer, Kreator, Testament, Opeth, Napalm Death, Nile, The Dillinger Escape Plan, In Flames, Dark Tranquillity, Death, The Bezerker, Nevermore, Dream Theater, and a bunch of other bands that I don't have the time or patience to list right now.

Chris, 23, Atlanta, GA. im a wannabe guitar player and i have a shitty job that i hate. i like just about everything but, power metal, techno, and pointless bubblegum pop. im also probably taller than you. yes steve, even you.