Lets have a pics thread :)

shreddin.jpg

thats me this weekend rocking out with my cock out, but from the picture all you can tell is that i was rocking out...

Buttsecks?
In my dreams, yes.

Finlandia IS metal. :kickass:
:headbang:

it's good that you remember to stay metal in every situation. that's very important! hmmm... but you forgot to throw the horns when rolling around in agony. not throwing the horns when grabbing girls is excusable though.
I know, i was disappointed, but i didn't know the picture was going to be taken. Had i known, there would have been horns. And you're right, wimminz require all hands.

What happened to him again? What was he getting all pissed at us for that we drove him off the forum?
Saying that he would totally fap to Crapola's daughter. I noticed she stopped posting shortly after that as well. Oops.:lol:

So i showed another buddy of mine the pics from this weekend and he reminded me of my first post-21 celebration at the bar... This series is gold right here.

DSC_0316.jpg

DSC_0317.jpg

DSC_0318.jpg

DSC_0319.jpg

DSC_0320.jpg

DSC_0321.jpg

By the way, in case anyone was wondering, i puked twice that night and woke up with vomit in my hair and all down my shirt. W00t

Let me tell you the dude fucking smelled that night, I had to kick the table in order to get him to even look up at me so I could take the photo.

i love it how MrFast always notices the most insignificant yet funny bits of information that we all seem to miss the first time around.

So i showed another buddy of mine the pics from this weekend and he reminded me of my first post-21 celebration at the bar... This series is gold right here.

DSC_0320.jpg

By the way, in case anyone was wondering, i puked twice that night and woke up with vomit in my hair and all down my shirt. W00t
You are one attractive man.

You are one attractive man.

Hey hey hey..... i'm fucking sexy while drunk. or... something.

No, that night was a funny story, because when that picture was taken, the Brain Surgeons were onstage. They are the band that Ross the Boss (formerly of Manowar) is now in. So i passed out in front of the man who was in the LOUDEST BAND IN THE WORLD.

edit: by the way, why don't you post a pic of yourself? Then we'll see who's sexier ;)

Fossil Records said:
But they sure grow 'em beautiful in Australia, don't they!?!?! If this were 20 years ago, I'd SO be there right now.

Eh, who am I kidding? I'd be broke just like back then. Why is it that when you finally get enough money to play, you're already married with 3 kids and two jobs and a mortgage and old? Life ain't f'in fair, man.

well Stef, the girl on the right, is Canadian.. so only two of us are Aussie..

and me and Stef actually agree we always go for poor guys (though making us pay for half of the date all the time is a bit of a mood killer ;)) - Caroline (in the middle) on the other hand only likes rich guys :lol: - but 20yrs ago you would have stood a chance with at least 2 of us anyway :oops:

Oh we aren't savages. Well most of us. Ptah is pretty much like

"UNGA BUNGA... WOMAN...GOOD.... LUV SILENT REALM!!!"

But the rest of us are more or less civilized.

besides, most people here are hardly into metal... damn progsnobs