Lets have a pics thread :)

Ptah Khnemu said:
The only positive I've ever seen in lip rings is that when you get it, you can squirt water through the holes in your lips. But that's just me.

they are fun to kiss.. my ex had a lip ring and i loved it.. thats where i got the idea to want to get one..

SilentRealm said:
@ the sushi mayo - we have the exact same one here, i laughed when i first saw that age thing too.
Haha, is that what it is? It looked like it was in a baby bottle so we didn't know if it was baby formula, ensure, mayo or salad dressing. Mayo with sushi sounds really gross.

ThornsOfSorrow said:
I love your pictures, and I want that desert (it looks delicious)!
Thanks, I guess if you look I was picking at my friend's gelato more than at what I ordered :D

Fossil Records said:
And I love your new tagline under your name.
Because it's true? :lol:

Because it's true? :lol:

:lol: Yep. People still automatically and erroneously assign ethnicity, ability, and attitude to a person just based on that person's physical attributes. It's the 21st-freaking-century and all the world's a stage (hmm... where have I heard that before). Just because I look Irish doesn't mean that I'm not 1/16 American Indian (Creek and Chickasaw), 1/4 German, 1/8 French, 3/16 English, 1/4 Scottish, and 1/8 Swiss. Oh, yeah, and I'm not Irish. ;)

I don't know why people still insist on labels.

Sincerely,

Gary
BA, MS, SSC, BSC, SE, CSO, VP ;)

i'm the whitest Filipino you'll ever meet. my dad's Scottish blood completely overpowered my mom's Filipina blood. people don't believe me when i tell them until i start speaking it. in one of the pictures below, i'm with my family in the Philippines. i'm the obvious white guy in the back, and my mom is in the front, 3rd from the left.

l_ba957a2a1f0d1c06415d010eeb5b5607.jpg

l_56e010df4ca2da5369433f99e4eb1df7.jpg

l_7e05c36b077e03e740412f3e07badc27.jpg

l_4d324e95b68ca9a2c7e6736f7a0ee00a.jpg
[/QUOTE]

awww, shucks *shuffles feet* :p
hahaha! awesome! do you know anything else?

Two of the girls I went out with the other day are Filipina so they taught me everything I know, which honestly isn't much. Hmm...

Malaking puet ( :lol: )
Pogi/Maganda
Pangit
Tanga/ulol
Gusto ko sampalin sha

And some other choice phrases which I forget right now.

Two of the girls I went out with the other day are Filipina so they taught me everything I know, which honestly isn't much. Hmm...

Pogi/Maganda
Pangit
Tanga/ulol
Gusto ko sampalin sha

i was hanging out with a friend from Finland a few weeks ago, the only thing he taught me that i can remember now is 'anna pillula'...ask our resident finns what that means...

Pogi/Maganda
Pangit
Tanga/ulol
Gusto ko sampalin sha

that's pretty good that you remember all that.

maganda ng mukha mo! ;)

i was hanging out with a friend from Finland a few weeks ago, the only thing he taught me that i can remember now is 'anna pillula'...ask our resident finns what that means...

:erk:

That is "Give me some [any female genital slang word you prefer]"

I wonder why we Finnish always teach foreign people those same old stupid phrases.