Lets have a pics thread :)

thanks guys.. and trust me, its bright.. the colour just doesnt show up that well in photos.. its so bright its quite pink atm lol.. and my eyes are actually blue with yellow flecks, which is why they show up green in pics.. no filters on those babies, the red makes the colour show up brighter.. its weird. good wierd.

Blue, I'll be damned :p

I'd still say they were green. They look exactly the same shade as mine in photos, and mine are definately green.

And the filter's on the camera :p

DoomsdayZach said:
I love natural redheads
I nominate myself to check how natural...

thanks guys.. and trust me, its bright.. the colour just doesnt show up that well in photos.. its so bright its quite pink atm lol.. and my eyes are actually blue with yellow flecks, which is why they show up green in pics.. no filters on those babies, the red makes the colour show up brighter.. its weird. good wierd.

It looks good, just IMO "Wicked" Jet black suits you though...

True haha, but what if one day they do? ;)

Oh btw SR, awesome pics as usual, anyway I havent put anything up in a while so here it goes!:headbang:

IMG_1348.jpg

IMG_1352.jpg

IMG_1349.jpg

well... i said (to Ben anyway) that I wanted to do something radical with my hair.. even threatened to go platinum blonde :lol: - anyhoo, it aint blonde.. but its red.. dayum red!

l_890a6ef7d98852a72f7545036f064b9c.jpg
Guess what Charis... You win the prize.
.... Since when did this forum become PG13???
Since when was this forum anything less than rated R? We had a Hot Chicks thread with 3/4 naked women posted in it for god's sake!!