Lets have a pics thread :)

been busy with work and school, little time to post, good to be back, you can thank harris for bringin me back

coolies.jpg

double hornage for ye!:kickass:

wait till matt gets here :), I do love my moser man, got some black beauty strings on her right now (they are black and sound awesome!)

For the sake of argument...yes lol! I actually have several shirts...But since it is the symphony x thread I tend to keep my wearings to symphony x lol!

DT score
seanproulx

Clearly THE ODYSSEY GIGANTOUR!
100_1050.jpg

DT Scenes
MyArmInADTShirt.jpg

And last but not least SR in my defence lol, another symphony x shirt :p
Me_Tye_Dye_Symphony.jpg

If i need to whip out the maiden and metalica shirts to pleaze you babe i will lol! ANYONE ELSE WANNA JUDGE ME? THATS WHAT I THOUGHT...I love you guys Muah!

Ready for another epic weekend picture marathon? We probably won't be partying tonight, so this looks like the wild parts of the weekend.

It all started with playing Duck Hunt in the bathroom...

bbq004.jpg

bbq007.jpg

This is where i've had plenty of beers and i decided it'd be a good idea to chase beer with Vodka. And yes, that's the proper order...

bbq008.jpg

Us being amazing

bbq009.jpg

Fucking awesome. This is a death metal promo pic right here.

bbq015.jpg

Had to make sure i got in the pic once the camera was pointed.

The next few pics take a bit of set up. Beer Hunter is a game on Bob and Doug McKenzie's album "The Great White North". It's like russian roulette with beer. Someone shakes up one can out of a 6 pack (we did 8 since there were 3 people playing) and you have to open it next to your head. Fun.

bbq018.jpg

The beginning of Beer Hunter

bbq019.jpg

The Beer

To be continued...

bbq020.jpg

I went first. Was safe.

bbq023.jpg

Charlie's turn next. Getting pumped up.

bbq021.jpg

He kicked ass as well.

bbq024.jpg

Eric was up. He succeeded in picking a non-shook one.

bbq025.jpg

My turn again. Still working on the first beer.

bbq026.jpg

Breathing a drunken sigh of relief

bbq027.jpg

Charlie again.

bbq028.jpg

Eric ended up with the shaken one. It was less impressive than we hoped.

bbq029.jpg

So I take the remaining two, and make it a badass ending...

bbq030.jpg

Epic.

bbq031.jpg

The ending celebration.

bbq035.jpg

Levi and I beeing awesome. I think this was after i was stoned, but not sure. I don't remember quite when that got in.

And then the ending...

bbq038.jpg

I passed out. But that was not the end...

bbq039.jpg

Somehow i made it to levi's room to pass out on the floor.

bbq041.jpg

Completely fucked, i don't know where i am, or who's who, but i know there's a camera pointed towards me while i'm about to puke, and i must be metal.

bbq042.jpg

still being metal with my face in the trashcan.

bbq043.jpg

Charlie pondering what to do...

bbq045.jpg

The answer is obvious.. PICTURE TIME!!!! And I guess i'm trying to be the guy on my shirt.

bbq046.jpg

So i go outside to throw up and sit in the chair (yes, this chair is outside)

bbq047.jpg

I refused to come inside, so they gave me a sleeping bag. I found myself there at 7 am, still drunk, so i stumbled inside, cleaned up a bit, turned on the food network and went back to bed.

The end!