Lets have a pics thread :)

p4220656ut6.jpg

I do my best to stay metal, even when doing the most mundane things (in this case folding laundry).

don't be afraid of change man.. at this point anything has to be better than the way things are now..

Yeah, cant say i have any particular interest in politics - watching the Chaser is about as political as i get!

Seeing as im posting here a bit more regularly now (was roped in by DT related banter with my mate Kenny) thought I’d contribute to this thread. Continuing the suit theme:

I'm the one in the middle - engineers and nurses ball last year :kickass:

Beelzebub :worship:

Why is this forum for beautiful women only?

Because they're here for me. :cool:

Anyway, ever since I had to do my own Laundry, it became metal to do... I am pretty much always listening to metal while doing it anyway... infact, same goes for practically every chore/household work lol. :kickass:

dparker88 said:
Anyway, ever since I had to do my own Laundry, it became metal to do... I am pretty much always listening to metal while doing it anyway... infact, same goes for practically every chore/household work lol. :kickass:

I'm the same, I have to listen to metal to do housework.. cranking it somehow makes the job go by easier..