Lets have a pics thread :)

god why have i stuck around for so long? :lol: the guys are pathetic at every pretty girl who comes through the place.. dont worry lizzy, theyre mostly 17-18 so you'll understand why they make asses of themselves lol

allthesunnysmiles.jpg

...:OMG:

My name is Lasse. I'm the one who doesn't post much but when I do I don't say much. And when I say much it's nonsense. So this post is pretty much nonsense.

nckissfan - what's your Cobra do at the track?

My boy likes drums for the most part. Any time he hears a rhythm, he starts bobbing up and down (toddler dancing).

Welcome, v lizzy. Where are you in the UK?

actually, I have never had my car on a drag strip. I have driven it on two road coarses, more to my liking. The car is fast. There are faster cars out there, but it is a ton of fun.

I've been chucked off forums for swearing too much before now! Didn't know what the deal was. :oops: Awesome. Ho hum.

Who do all these names belong to??!? :p Zach is obvious, but the rest... :erk:
:oops: I type quickly?

Dude, it takes a lot to scare me! I teach classes of 20-30 boys not to kill each other (or me!!) with hammers, chisels and welding equipment every single day. Oh well, only 2 weeks to go until the holidays and then I can work on my bike! :headbang:
Like I said, you get more and more awesome with every post.

My name is Tali Wakker....the W is pronounced as a V. I am half Israeli (Tali) half german (Wakker).

For an English person you have good teeth v lizzy....do you watch Coronation St or Eastenders?