Lets have a pics thread :)

I think I know Tubbs' last name as well. Especially if he shares it with his brother/stepbrother or whatever.

So there is a "whine" in YOUR last name? :p I'd have NEVER guessed! :heh:
(j/k - I HAVE to give you shit once in a while.....)

:lol: You don't know how much I get about that.

ps - Earl or something

Wow! See, it's *all* about the Scandinavian metal** :headbang: Mattias Eklundh :worship: A friend of mine went to 'An Afternoon With Mattias' or whatever it was...guitar workshop his girlfriend got him a spot in (what an awesome gift! :O)

The ringtone on my phone is pretty much always either Inferno (SX) or the guitar solo from Nobody's Laughing*

-V
* Well, except for me pissing myself at those lyrics :err:
** Ok, nearly all :p

You're officially beyond ok in my book....If she REALLY liked him, she'd send him away for a week to Freak Guitar Camp in Sweden. ;)

IA was an e-mail friend for MANY years, until FK got to play here last year, and I finally got to meet/hang out with him, as well as Bjorn & Christer. Probably ranks as one of the highlights of my life. Amazingly, I was able to control myself, and not go all "fanboi" (one friend of mine was comissioned to keep me off of Mattias' leg :lol:) Looking forward to seeing them again in October! :headbang: :kickass:

You know my brother?? Uhhhhhhhhhh hmm.
Close, but still off by one letter. :erk:

If that's the last name, then I'm wrong, nevermind. Didn't you once say that
Sebek was a brother/stepbrother....It was a long time ago......I may be mistaken (but I'd still trade you for a cuban cigar! :))

And you should continue this discussion in the Off-topic thread.

*forum police aspirant*

There's already so much OT discussion in the pics thread, it would be almost pointless. Text loads quicker than pics anyway :)
p.s. Blame Lizzy, she started it! :heh:

The ringtone on my phone is pretty much always either Inferno (SX) or the guitar solo from Nobody's Laughing*

The ringtone on my phone is a solo from In The Dragon's Den... had to stick it in manually note by note though... the IR port on my prehistoric (pre-WW2 I think) phone is dodgy. :p

You said the "F" word! Freak Kitchen rules! (I mod at their forum too. Stop on by!) The guys are some of the coolest people on the planet, and I actually got an excused absence from Jax for missing the Sy-X lunch at Prog Power last year. I was kidnapped by Swedes! :D
:lol:!!!!!!!!!
Wow! See, it's *all* about the Scandinavian metal** :headbang: Mattias Eklundh :worship: A friend of mine went to 'An Afternoon With Mattias' or whatever it was...guitar workshop his girlfriend got him a spot in (what an awesome gift! :O)

-V
* Well, except for me pissing myself at those lyrics :err:
** Ok, nearly all :p
Any woman who's all about the Scandanavian Metal deserves a lifetime supply of free hugz.
HUG.gif