Lets have a pics thread :)

epic spoiler

spoiler.jpg

you know I always wondered with that zeppelin poster.. wtf is up with the 'angel'? He looks like a woman who's had a few too many c-sections.. And then there's the presence of the belly button which suggests a placental being.. but then how are they 'born' without genitals? Just doesn't make sense I tells ya. Don't mind me folks, in a silly mood today :)

Just got back from my week of camping, mostly good weather... I decided id share the special occasion with you guys, not the camping but my niece was baptised at the lake, and I'm her god father... And my nephew is a little cutey too so I decided to share these three photos!

CampKinkora2007050.jpg

My self in dress shirt thinking about how non church going I am...I had to pretty much lie through my teeth...

CampKinkora2007014.jpg

Baby Emma (Emma Laela), my niece! (the one who was being baptised, I am her god father)

CampKinkora2007019.jpg

& Baby Skyler, my Nephew sitting next to his mother (my sis) looking like a cool dude!

One of the kittens we got last weekend (we got two). This was right before he fell asleep up there. It's funny because he'll just crawl right up there, fall asleep, and manage to stay on as I walk around doing stuff. If I can get a decent pic of the other one I'll put it up here too. Too bad this wasn't in time for Caturday...

071707_0020b.jpg

:lol:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Ghost Opera picture

And also, that's a chick on the cover of Ghost Opera.