Lets have a pics thread :)

100_4255.jpg

100_4254.jpg

So, is your version the Regular or the Deluxe version? :lol:

JaxMJRDetroitJul07.jpg

Me and the boss in Detroit this past weekend. Not sure why the photo came out so blurry, but its all grainy now from trying to sharpen it.

He was saying "cheese..cheese..cheese" & gave Amanda (MetalChick) a hard time for not snapping the pic exactly when he said cheese..rofl.

Nope. Sucks. Fox and Pikachu are my best characters, as well as Captain Falcon and Luigi. I dominate.
Samus definitely doesn't suck. I still think it's your inability to use her correctly.

With Kirby on SSB 64, I'm fucking unstoppable.
Honestly, who hasn't mastered that game already? Probably the only character I'm horrible at and hate using is Ness.

We should play a MATCh So<mEtimE!1!11! somehow whoever is good at it. :iwneginwg"':

ugh acting like I'm drunk when I've never touched an ounce evar oienmfin :erk:

Samus definitely doesn't suck. I still think it's your inability to use her correctly.

Honestly, who hasn't mastered that game already? Probably the only character I'm horrible at and hate using is Ness.

We should play a MATCh So<mEtimE!1!11! somehow whoever is good at it. :iwneginwg"':

ugh acting like I'm drunk when I've never touched an ounce evar oienmfin :erk:

I'm pretty good with Ness. I'm pretty good with Samus too, but she's just shitty. I would dominate you tubbs :likesrsly:

I'm pretty good with Ness. I'm pretty good with Samus too, but she's just shitty. I would dominate you tubbs :likesrsly:
I highly, highly, HIGHLY doubt it. I've never played against anyone that I haven't beat. Then again, I used to be a slave to playing the game for hours and hours per day. I don't have an n64 anymore so I haven't played it for a long time, luckily. :erk: