Lets have a pics thread :)

Use this:

forumpic3.jpg

It displays my recently acquired hoody.

edit: And my lopsided glasses

edit 2: and my overall lack-of-good-looks

UswithMJRnewone.jpg

This picture is genius on so many levels, here's my thoughts on it:

1. (My favorite one) It looks like Lasse and Proulxski are having a moment with each other.
2. SR resting on Zach's shoulder is priceless (And the fact that Zach is directly behind me is quite ironic e.g. man train, buttsecks, etc..)
3. The random ghostly face between Lasse and Zach, which I think might be a second pic of Tubbs.
4. Ken grooming Jax is fucking hilarious :lol:
5. The very funny yet subtle Dparker88 Shoop Da Woop face right behind Mawdyson.
6. Progmetalpilgrim has 2 things going on, it looks like he's giving the horns with a really big hand (mine), and the face that he reminds me of that idiot in Mortal Kombat who randomly pops up and says "WHOOPSIIIIE!".
7. And J-Dub's pic is funny by itself, I picture him saying something to the effect of "Yeah I'm old, big whoop, wanna fight about it?" :lol:
8. Oh yeah, and lastly me and Beelz <3<3<3<3:D

That picture is fucking great. I just got back form seeing Steve Vai, My god, the 3rd time ive seen him, i shall post pics tomorrow, im too fucking tired to do so just now, i also videoed him playing Whispering A Prayer :OMG: , it makes me wish i could play the guitar, anyways, enough of my ramblings, i must get some sleep,

That picture is fucking great. I just got back form seeing Steve Vai, My god, the 3rd time ive seen him, i shall post pics tomorrow, im too fucking tired to do so just now, i also videoed him playing Whispering A Prayer :OMG: , it makes me wish i could play the guitar, anyways, enough of my ramblings, i must get some sleep,

glad you dug the show:headbang: . He's on the top of my list of people who I haven't seen live yet that I really want to.

Lizzy- I have pics somewhere in the depths of this thread....You should put my face in the lower right corner to make it look like Ken and I are cuddling. We would both love that:lol:

I agree that I need to see him. Just watching the Astoria dvd and the various G3 DVD's get me all excited and shit...not many artists translate that well to video so I can only imagine actually being there.

sweet! how'd the arrangements sound with the violins and such? I'm hoping a dvd surfaces from this tour so I can hear for myself if I don't get to see him in Minneapolis in September. I doubt that's likely though with the Sound Theories dvd coming though...