Lets have a pics thread :)

The arrangements with the violins were damn good, i could hardly make out the violins for the 1st couple of songs though, the usual with the mix at the start of gigs though. the violin solo duel was fucking great, so many highlights.
Hearing the start of for the love of god being played on the violin, :worship:

Whispering a prayer though, words cannot describe seeing Vai play it live, i had a few moments during that song, Go and see Him Meedley, you shall not be disappointed.

sweet! how'd the arrangements sound with the violins and such? I'm hoping a dvd surfaces from this tour so I can hear for myself if I don't get to see him in Minneapolis in September. I doubt that's likely though with the Sound Theories dvd coming though...

I know the bass player! Bryan Bellar has played bass with Mike Keneally for eons. He's an incredibly talented dude, just don't ask him to play with a pick!

I've never done this before, but here it goes. One is a picture of me, and the other is my fictional band logo, you guys should like that.

MewithV.jpg

Shred.jpg

Edit: The premise is that we dress up in Dinosaur costumes and just shred. No bass player, just 2 guitarists and a drummer. We might even have Terodactyl-style vocals. Just a thought.

Wait a minute, aren't you the same dude who, under a different username, kept making these huge-ass paragraphs about how MJR and Shawn Lane were long lost brothers and shit? :lol:

Yeah, that's me. I know, cause me and you got into a lot of arguments back then, but I have wisened up. I'm not gonna be stupid and get into pointless arguments. I don't want to get banned again. But yes, 2289, that's 99.9% of the time, me.

I've never done this before, but here it goes. One is a picture of me, and the other is my fictional band logo, you guys should like that.

MewithV.jpg

Shred.jpg

Edit: The premise is that we dress up in Dinosaur costumes and just shred. No bass player, just 2 guitarists and a drummer. We might even have Terodactyl-style vocals. Just a thought.
The only shredosaurus is THIS
Raptor_Jesus_02.jpg