Lets have a pics thread :)

PICT0984.jpg

Samuel (Guitar of Chaos)

cool, you have a lefty, playin a righty... lefty

Im looking at that guitar wondering... Vantage or Ibanez Artist? but I think its neither.

Hey, they were sounding damn good, James Labries singing is the best ive heard live from them, Jordans keys and Johns Bass were a bit to low in the mix at times though :mad: The new version of surrounded was fucking awsome though, as was In The Presence Of Enemies :kickass: oh and Symphony X were amazing too.

not that ya'll care.. but heres some pics of me at my work party recently..

I had never met these guys before.. I was supposed to take a pic of them, but the dude insisted I had to be in the photo.. haha

charisplparty.jpg

and this is with mr sexy shy boy David (he is hot)..

charisndavid2.jpg

Nice pictures of you, as always, SilentRealm! :)

I was in a Halloween party yesterday, wearing Hannibal Lecter-mask and a prison shirt (orange coloured t-shirt with "county jail" texts) I'm waiting for my friends to send me some pictures. We had a great time and the punch I made was a success. When we started to clean up the place (we were having this party in our school) and I concluded the night by playing "The Death Of Balance / Lacrymosa" on the stereos. Some were very intrigued by the song and I told them about Symphony X. Actually we had earlier on the same day a lecture about Egyptian architecture and mythology too, so Ma'at was familiar term among our class. Later in the bar, we literally experienced the death of balance. It was time to call the taxi.