Lets have a pics thread :)

Taliwakker said:
Charis wrote

So did he put out or what Charis?

haha i forgot about him.. nah he was boring.. hot or not, i just couldnt go there.. i need my metal boys, they're far more exciting..

.. sooo, i've actually started dating this bum now (in the middle with the black hair)

l_9bea13e81110c0c5b1591618daf41847.jpg

haha - yeah he is naturally blonde actually.. and i can't say i share ALL his tastes in music :p - he loves lacuna coil for some god unknown reason, but his taste is extremely broad.. everything from them and stuff like HIM and sentenced etc. to immortal, satyricon, amon amarth, etc..

Nothing wrong with liking a variety of music..people with tunnel vision when it comes to their music are so NOT metal. ;)

@ Zach - I burnt him V: Havitetty, Ashes Against the Grain, and Hope - He is currently hooked on ETOS so not much else gets a listen atm lol, but he has heard Moonsorrow before (at the club we go to) and liked it alot so is keen to listen to the one I gave him, and I made him listen to Agalloch and so far he likes it (but I think he will give it more of a chance once he gets over ETOS a bit), and he hasn't heard STS yet.. but I have a feeling he will love it once he does..