Lets have a pics thread :)

indeed and you can find it on the back of the booklet for the regular paradise lost cd! I can't believe no one realized this... *sigh*

Newlook-1.jpg

This appears on the back of the paradise lost booklet and underneath it shows the elapsed time of the album :)

she's cute man! hahaha. are they yur drums or hers?

i hope everyone understood that my "is itfrom dragonforce" comment was a joke. i knew the symbol when i saw it, and i ASSUMED the rest of the forum would too! i have it on the back of a shirt too.

So the funniest thing I've ever seen was when when I got to the airport in Pittsburgh. There's a statue of Franco Harris right next to a Statue of George Washington in the main part of the airport. That's when I knew I was home. :lol:
Franco.jpg

I have the album but I'd never recognize that tribal stuff as anything from it. It's not exactly the drama masks or the DT logo or anything like that. Which I would recognize. On a tattoo.

I think it's cool because it is a definite symx thing, but it's obscure enouth where probably not many people will ever get it or anything like it. I've already seen a few "Masks" tattoos. They're awesome, but this gets major points for looking cool and originality.

:kickass:

So the funniest thing I've ever seen was when when I got to the airport in Pittsburgh. There's a statue of Franco Harris right next to a Statue of George Washington in the main part of the airport. That's when I knew I was home. :lol:
Franco.jpg

:lol: I love Pittsburgh! I went to the AFC playoffs a few weeks ago and it was the most insane thing I have ever witnessed. Heinz field was shaking from all of the Stiller fans jumping and screaming.:lol:

yay a pics thread :) lol

DSCF0728.jpg

l_5e838121f8e2a6f61777ddf73f51d76e.jpg

ok so my friend and i are taking myspace pictures on a bus in jamaica after a very exhausting swim in the glistening river or whatever its called. So i say "whats my motivation?" He says "Im a turkey". lol what a nerd