Lets have a pics thread :)

lol im just too dumb to notice the question. you can ask me anything you want. I probably havent liked symphony x nearly as long as all of you but im still a fan. I saw them august 11th at starland ballroom and Im seeing them again at Nokia theater in NYC in april. My favorite album is The divine wings of tragedy. My favorite song though is the sacrifice.

Fess up. You were stranded! 3" of snow doesn't even make us notice, but thats a complete shutdown in the South......

Oh man, I swear.. everyone was acting paniced and everything was like shut down !! Seriously.. it was so little snow and people thought it was a billizard.

when i saw into eternity with dream theater in august their sound wasnt so good. i dont know what was going on but i didnt get to see them with my own eyes because i was back stage at the meet and greet. i was really dissapointed but i really like their albums. Hopefully they sound better this time.

lol im just too dumb to notice the question. you can ask me anything you want. I probably havent liked symphony x nearly as long as all of you but im still a fan. I saw them august 11th at starland ballroom and Im seeing them again at Nokia theater in NYC in april. My favorite album is The divine wings of tragedy. My favorite song though is the sacrifice.

I was at the Starland show...The Chance show was better but it was still great.

Buried In Oblivion is the only Into Eternity I like, but I like it a lot...it's by far their best.