Lets have a pics thread :)

All i am saying is if someone offered me orange juice and there was no pulp, they'd be getting a facefull of orange flavored drink.

I'm all for pulp as well!

What shits me though is when you look at the bottle, you see it's nice and pulpy, but then you read the bottle and see that there's a % that's reconstituted orange juice, which means it's basically been artificially pulped.

100% real orange juice or death.

(Actually, i'm more of a pineapple juice drinker, but pine orange is also awesome)

Where has Dan been? He would appreciate this:

DCFN0195.jpg

DCFN0193.jpg

ZOMG!!1! HEAR I AM!!!1!!!

dayum, that's a nice collection... :cool:

I got the 'Meet The Flower Kings' dvd recently with a bunch of other stuff, although its not a proper concert, its amazing to see them playing all those epics live!

ZOMG!!1! HEAR I AM!!!1!!!

dayum, that's a nice collection... :cool:

I got the 'Meet The Flower Kings' dvd recently with a bunch of other stuff, although its not a proper concert, its amazing to see them playing all those epics live!

The people fire dancing kind of irritates me. If you get a chance, buy instant delivery. It's a pretty good dvd. I'm still missing a lot of stuff in my ongoing quest to collect all flower king related material. Unfortunately, when you give up a very good paying job because you have to move 300 miles to the middle of Butt Fuck, Indiana, purchasing CDs has to go on hold.:erk:

The people fire dancing kind of irritates me. If you get a chance, buy instant delivery. It's a pretty good dvd. I'm still missing a lot of stuff in my ongoing quest to collect all flower king related material. Unfortunately, when you give up a very good paying job because you have to move 300 miles to the middle of Butt Fuck, Indiana, purchasing CDs has to go on hold.:erk:

Yeah, when I saw that I was like 'what the?' why its there Ive no idea, its like a random couple of seconds here, and another random couple of seconds there, in the midst of a 30 minute song... :rolleyes:

At the moment I've got

cd:

The Sum Of No Evil, Adam & Eve, Unfold The Future, Flower Power, Stardust We Are and the Meet the Flower Kings dvd, is there any others I should get right now cos I'm missing out? Any others which aren't really worthwhile bothering with?