Lets have a pics thread :)

Jax: I'll do what i want to my orange juice. Never you mind ;)

Everyone else: Shut up, you don't keep orange juice on hand just to mix with alcohol. You don't buy shit alcohol that needs to be mixed. Plain and simple. I mean yeah, if you're getting Monarch then you probably need some juice with it, but you just don't go for that shit. The only mixed drinks that are acceptable is gin and tonic because it tastes like trees (which is awesome) and white russians because the dude drinks them. You have orange juice with pulp because it's better.

And that dog rocks. The end.

aw he looks like a tired puppy
aww cute! where did u get him from?
And that dog rocks. The end.

Thanks guys! We grabbed her from a local pet store; the owner goes to a nearby county that has a high pet euthanasia rate, brings them back and adopts them out. Whoever had her originally apparently surrendered her to the pound up there. :erk:

And more pictures:

DSC08039kobeandlola.jpg

DSC08036sunbath.jpg

Did anyone get good pictures of the Lunar Eclipse? Between my shitty camera and nearly constant caffeine shake, I wasn't able to get many.

Ecgood.jpg

good.jpg

Even Better.

JLB: Guys seriously. Can't I just go put on some pants first?
JR: Yeah...
JP: *what J-Dub said*
MP: Hey, at least I'm not the only one in the picture whose name doesn't start with a J.
JM: *cardboard cutout*

Daaaaaaaamn, LaBrie needs to consider some different hair options..that long hair with scalp showing through the sparse strands on top look just isn't working for him anymore. I'm actually surprised he still wears it long; it was already looking mighty thin on top when I saw them in Chicago 6 years ago, & it sure hasn't improved any since then.

Daaaaaaaamn, LaBrie needs to consider some different hair options..that long hair with scalp showing through the sparse strands on top look just isn't working for him anymore. I'm actually surprised he still wears it long; it was already looking mighty thin on top when I saw them in Chicago 6 years ago, & it sure hasn't improved any since then.

I would love to see an example if hair does improve! :)

I don't think JL looks that bad, couldn't imagine him with short hair, and I reckon the facial hair is a cool addition...

Nice. m/

What are they all like IRL?

Cheers dude, yeah, all great guys, pretty much how they come across on dvds and stuff though, JP is by far the most relaxed, jokes around, very chilled guy, MP and JL both seem very intense, JL is a quiet brooding sort of way, MP is a loud, outgoing manner, JR seems older and more wizened, and JM rarely speaks, though he's by no means rude or ignores you or anything like that, very nice guy, just doesn't waste conversation...

Can we play caption this photo?

JP: "SERIOUSLY, take the picture, if this guy humps my leg one more time, I'm outta' here"

Cool shot Dan! Is that the real Myung or a cardboard cutout? ;)
(seems like the same casual pose everywhere but on stage)

:lol:

And definately the real Myung... ;)

Nice picture Dan! :headbang:

Thanks man! :D

And here i was thinking it was a really bad dye job!!

He's working his way to a devy skullet.