Lets have a pics thread :)

About 3 weeks ago I lost my macbook's harddrive.. it corrupted and I had to erase everything. Then it died completely and I had to get a new harddrive. In that harddrive I had a years worth of pictures that are all gone now. But!!!!!!!!! I saved my favorite ones online. To commemorate the old hard drive I give you my best pictures of the year I had... enjoy.

IMG_3337.jpg

IMG_1767_1.jpg

IMG_2832.jpg

IMG_2844.jpg

IMG_2963.jpg

IMG_3496.jpg

IMG_3543.jpg

IMG_3864.jpg

Now for something completely different..
I've gotten into a new hobby. Building arcade sticks! Heres the two I've built so far..

IMG_4154.jpg

IMG_4218.jpg

I like the second one much more because I got it right that time and I did all the art by hand!

Wow nice photography! And such a cute cat... =3

Zombiekitty036.png

Me and Zombiekitty (RIP)

and a few of my paintings...
Something2.png

(refers to "Something" by the Beatles)

chillin018.png

As a matter of fact, 'something' is coming up on my playlist in... 2 songs. And now I skipped those. So I'm listening to it now. Personally I don't think of an apple, but that's a great painting.

As a matter of fact, 'something' is coming up on my playlist in... 2 songs. And now I skipped those. So I'm listening to it now. Personally I don't think of an apple, but that's a great painting.

The green apple was on the original LP, thats why I chose it. And thanks, I'm just kind of experimenting, thinking of taking some classes soon so I actually know what I'm doing hahaha... XD