Lets have a pics thread :)

1. Trader Joes blows.
2. WTF are those blue animals on her feet?
3. I bet that shirt came pre-ripped.
4. What are you, fuckin 14?

EPIC FAIL STAMP
Though i like trader joes myself, really the only thing that needs to be pointed out is the quote from the blabbermouth post earlier this week.

I'm sure you all have seen me rocking an IRON MAIDEN shirt lately and I know there's been some people saying, 'Oh, she's a poser,' and 'The only reason she's wearing IRON MAIDEN is because she wants to be a rock star.' . . . So, IRON MAIDEN — 'Run To The Hills', 'Fear of the Dark', 'Running Free', [all] good song(s), check it out. So thank you, guys. I actually do like IRON MAIDEN."

Really? Fear of the Dark? I mean, that song sucks and i know it's a staple, but even if you like fear of the dark, honestly, how many fuckin' songs would you reach for BEFORE fear of the dark? Perhaps.... phantom of the opera, iron maiden, killers, the evil that men do, rime of the ancient mariner, flash of the blade, pretty much anything that's not fear of the dark (or the blaze years...) To me, that's more relevant to call her a poser for.... seriously, fear of the dark? Ugh.

I can't even force myself to form an opinion what t-shirt some 16 year old girl chooses to wear, and I find it questionable that anyone with a life would. I mean, it's just a t-shirt for christ's sake.

I'm not serious (well I am...but you know what I mean), but I saw the same thing on another forum and it just blows my mind that some people (most of whom are "adults") get so offended and worked up over a 16 year old girl who may or may not like Iron Maiden wearing an Iron Maiden shirt. The notion that someone has to earn the right to wear a certain logo is just funny to me. Worst case scenario is some adoscelents decide to check them out because Hannah Montana supposedly likes them. I sure as hell wouldn't mind having one of the most popular pop-stars (amongst kids at least) out there right now giving me such widespread advertisement...and for free no less.

I dont totally dislike Fear of the Dark

well I finally have a recent photo, not very flattering but hey we were working and this was our third day straight at it. My buddy John and I, we were doing a little tree clearing at his place in Jersey this past fall for a 25 X 30 garage. That was one sweet Hickory tree but it had to go.
johnsteverf2.jpg

this dog Luc, who I already posted this picture of, died one night about a month ago, he was 11 1/2
lukerl0.jpg

another poor quality pic of another band from 91', the Vantage was still my only guitar. We had three guitar players at this point and just starting this band one month before. The dude with the rising sun Kramer can play the hell out of a guitar, serious Yngwie freak. My old song writing comrade Todd playing bass and vocals, my buddy Joe is unseen but back there on the drums, third guitar player Floyd and I still get together occassionally for a jam.
july4th90or916ll6.jpg

Fuck yes, Trader Joe's rules! I love their spiced tortilla chips. I only wish they had one within a 2 hour drive of where I live :(

Meedley...why so serious? :)

What's worse, a 16 year old Iron Maiden shirt wearing young gal, or an old fart running around at 44 wearing a shirt with a big yellow cow on it? :)

If she is a fan, more power to her, if she's a poser, then that's fine too, The Poser Police would be SEVERELY overwhelmed in this country (and I suspect others).

I'm not serious (well I am...but you know what I mean), but I saw the same thing on another forum and it just blows my mind that some people (most of whom are "adults") get so offended and worked up over a 16 year old girl who may or may not like Iron Maiden wearing an Iron Maiden shirt. The notion that someone has to earn the right to wear a certain logo is just funny to me. Worst case scenario is some adoscelents decide to check them out because Hannah Montana supposedly likes them. I sure as hell wouldn't mind having one of the most popular pop-stars (amongst kids at least) out there right now giving me such widespread advertisement...and for free no less.
yeah dude but fear of the dark :lol: