Lets have a pics thread :)

I had a pair of Dr. Martens I wore just about every day for three years. The soles split, and I didn't know until I wore them out in the rain. When I got back home, they smelled really bad. I tried to fix it by spraying Febreze on them. They smelled worse. With reluctance, I bought a new pair last year. I still haven't thrown the old one out. I transferred the shoelaces from my old pair to my new one just because I loved them so much. RIP shoes :(

I mostly wear these:

catholten.jpg

That's so crazy, because I went to Vegas two months ago with a band called Rattlehead! Weird. :err:

Hope you had as much fun as we did!

Indeed I did...even though I left about $100 poorer. I got to see Opeth and Yngwie Malmsteen while there. It's great to see a concert (in this case, two) in a city other than the one you live in, especially Las Vegas! :headbang:

Oh, is "Rattlehead" by chance a Megadeth tribute band?

Here's a pic of my major win...a $125 payout!

90492.jpg

Nope, Rattlehead isn't a Megadeth tribute band (although that'd be sweet... I'm on a really big 'Deth kick lately).

Wow, looks like you made more money than I did! I just got super super super loaded in public, so that also cool. And we got our hotel very cheaply because one of the guys in the other band is a travel agent. Overall, a good trip.

So, uh... someone sent my band a message on Myspace:
Hey guys,

I don't mean to alarm you, but some guy who goes around taking pictures of men with long hair and posting them online puts Jeff's picture on his photostream.

There's nothing incriminating about the picture, but I'm a little disturbed that the guy would take a picture of Jeff on the street without his permission:

You might want to talk to that guy if the picture being up there bothers you.
And they included this link:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ccmanla/2684156247/
Apparently this dude saw some artistic merit in me walking home from Longs Drugs with contact solution and some groceries or something? Fucking creepy. Gay people and creepy stalker types LOVE me for some reason.

Nice picture though... :p

But yes, a little disturbing perhaps, though my cousin sometimes takes photos of random people, he's totally harmless, just doesn't think through to the fact that they might not want to be in his photos, but others may be totally creepy...

I had a pair of Dr. Martens I wore just about every day for three years. The soles split, and I didn't know until I wore them out in the rain.(
Yeah, I had to retire a pair of 7 year old shoes last year. They had a wicked high retail (Ecco brand, gore-tex lining, etc), but I got 'em dirt cheap because I worked at the store. Everything was fine but the soles finally started to fall apart...it was a good run :)

And Jeff, that's a nice looking Paparazzi shot :D