Lets have a pics thread :)

The most recent pic of me

l_3e84882bc76646efa166fa3bd3f607a2.jpg

Hey man, welcome back! Nice sword... :D

LOL @ the grass comment!

Cool pic Dan! I have an awesome pic of my dad's family sitting on an ANCIENT automobile, I can't remember what kind it is but it's definately from before 1930...I need to scan that one of these days...

Dan, that's AWESOME!

So, a quick follow up - have you mowed your grass yet? :lol:

:lol: Yeah its been mowed a few times since that notorious photo...

Thanks man, I was stoked when we found it, its so cool... :D

LOL @ the grass comment!

Cool pic Dan! I have an awesome pic of my dad's family sitting on an ANCIENT automobile, I can't remember what kind it is but it's definately from before 1930...I need to scan that one of these days...

haha, thanks. I'm too lazy to scan, (and we don't have a scanner anyway) I just took a photo of the photo with the digital camera, brightened it up because it came out really dark (had to do it without the flash, cos otherwise it reflected too much) and then uploaded it to photobucket... :loco:

Got back from this last night :D

CinemaFRONT.jpg

CinemaINSIDE.jpg

MikaelMEMartin.jpg

MeAXE.jpg

Smiling like a right goon in that one.

And this is what I got last night :D

RoundhouseDVDFRONT.jpg

RoundhouseDVDINSIDE.png

Postcards.jpg

Signed in silver ink so it's a little hard to see.

I'd say it's pretty much perfect actually :lol: I find with a lot of band DVD's that the camera angles either suck or change too often, but this DVD and the show is flawless.

Not to mention that the banter between the crowd and Mike is often very humorous.

New shoes...for the first time since 2005. I made it through the last two MN winters in flip flops, but I figured I'd finally bite the bullet and buy shoes since I needed some for my recital/some upcoming gigs anyway.

I'm a bit of a polar bear....granted I'm never outside for more than 10-minutes at once while walking to school. I did have a really beat up old pair of tennis shoes that I would wear if I knew I had to walk outside for a long time...but for the most part I did fine with the flip flops.