Lets have a pics thread :)

Lovely hair Jasmin! Keep it that way. ;)

@CantoX: I usually dislike red guitars, but this one is a beauty mate.
It adds +9 pts to your cuteness, so now you have 10/10 in cuteness points. :heh:

New pic in the drunk post thread. :)

Also, painted some hardware on the axe black. I think it looks cool... kind of a classy frankenstrat. You can't see that there's black strap locks, strap (really going crazy on that one), and I'm gonna paint the tuners and get a cover for the middle pickup, so everything will match. :)
PICT0141.JPG

And don't mind those boxes in the corner. Thought I cropped that! :oops:

i haven't posted here in a long time so heres some new ones! this is me stripping at one of my friends birthday parties... i'm al the way on the left. the tan one...

n9386207_51273222_9642.jpg

That's me all the way one the left.

n9380304_51140152_9342.jpg

This is me doing what i do best... climbing running and hiking... oh and being shirtless. shirts are not my fasvorite past-time.

EEEEEEELLLLLLLLGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEE046.jpg

Merely a recommendation for the above discussion regarding shirts (not in the "Last Purchase" thread, mind you :D).

But, since you asked, the picture was taken from heavymetalonline.co.uk.

Cheers!

lol I was a bit drunk and missed the connection with the above discussion.
Thanks, I'll look it up.

I bought one of them when I saw SX supporting Dream Theater last year. Haven't checked to see if they're available on the web though.

Thanks mate. I better look for it online (Yeah I'm mostly dependent on the web for ordering these things).