Lets have a pics thread :)

I was out of town with friends at a wine festival this past weekend, and interest was raised in Symphony X from the shirt. Playing promotional rep while drinking wine was pretty interesting, hehe.

SX_wine.jpg

SX_avatar.jpg

Thanks for the welcome guys. Why did you change your name man? more death metallic are we now? :p.

It's been a hell of a long time since i've chatted here, with so much shit in my old work going on I didn't have time to change my boxers! lol (used to be chef at a restaurant).

Oh no, the gayness is coming to the forum! :p Though my memory's a little fucked up as I recall you were one of the most out of the ''power/prog'' norm in terms of taste.

awesome... we got some of our band pics back. this one was kinda sweet. We were attempting to do ninja kicks (like Rob and Jay are doing successfully), but i was in mid take-off so it looks like i'm walking all epic and Robbie is in the back doing a cartwheel. Jason just got left in the dust.

Ninja.jpg

awesome... we got some of our band pics back. this one was kinda sweet. We were attempting to do ninja kicks (like Rob and Jay are doing successfully), but i was in mid take-off so it looks like i'm walking all epic and Robbie is in the back doing a cartwheel. Jason just got left in the dust.

Ninja.jpg

Coolness! just watch for that cellphone dude. :p